Palladini Hostel Rome, Rome

Palladini Hostel Rome, Rome (edit listing)

Near Termini Digital Nomads Female Solo Traveller Solo Traveller

Palladini Hostel Rome is listed at the following booking sites:

Video of Palladini Hostel Rome

Here is a video of Palladini Hostel Rome. The video gives you a better understanding of what you can expect.

Address: Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Near Termini, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Coordinates: 41.897587, 12.501700 (accuracy not guaranteed)

Palladini Hostel Rome is listed on the following booking sites:

Palladini Hostel Rome at Hostelworld Palladini Hostel Rome at Hostelworld Palladini Hostel Rome at Booking.com Palladini Hostel Rome at Booking.com Palladini Hostel Rome at HostelsClub Palladini Hostel Rome at HostelsClub
Phone Number: +39 06 4461958

Great location, helpful people

I only stayed here for one night, but i loved it. The people at the front desk were very helpful, giving myself and friends a map and showed us the best places, including prices, open times, places to eat, and nearby supermarket (so close and cheap!). They also, after I came back from having checked out worried about losing a train ticket, were so nice and helpful and printed a new one out for me. You can also store luggage after checking out which is super nice. The kitchen was nice and well stocked with dishes, but check the basics before you go shopping in case something has run out, I didn't end up having any salt for my pasta. It was very clean in the rooms and comfy lounge, as well as the bathroom/shower. It wasn't a too loud location and very easy to find from the train station, just buzz to be let in. It's in the same building as another hostel, and they sometimes get together for a big event, definitely worth. Also super safe, you get a card to let you into the hostel area and one for your room, which has nice large lockers (bring your own lock or rent one) to fit all your stuff. The only downfall was that, despite having a lot of sockets, in my room they were all together on one wall, apart from the beds (which were comfortable btw). I would highly recommend, and would go there again.

Caitlin

Age 23, USA
2017-10-28

Beware of BedBugs!

This hostel is probably the most negligent hostel I have ever had the misfortune to stay in. On Wednesday, May 14th, my boyfriend started to notice large, itchy welts on his body, and on Thursday, May 15th, it was confirmed. Both my boyfriend and I both woke up with red, splotchy bites on our body. Since bedbugs can come from even the cleanliest of places, we decided that morning (check out morning) to inform the staff that they might have bedbugs and that they should conduct a thorough inspection of the hostel for bedbugs. Instead of taking our complaint seriously, our complaint was dismissed with a nonchalant, "oh, it's probably not bed bugs," despite us showing the staff member at the front desk our bites. After our experience at Four Seasons Hostel, I figured other people might share our complaint. Starting March 18, 2014, I started noticing complaints of bedbugs on various hostel review sites. If after at least two months of people complaining to the hostel about bedbugs and the hostel still hasn't done a thing to rectify the situation, I would urge you to take caution when choosing this hostel. If you still decide to stay at this hostel, stay far away from Room 106.

Michelle

Age 23, United States of America
2014-05-21

How is Palladini Hostel Rome rated on booking websites?

Cleanliness

Atmosphere

Overall

Hostelworld (4767 Reviews)

HostelsClub (24 Reviews)