The Beehive prides itself on impeccably clean and well-maintained facilities and knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating staff. We are a quiet, modern, non-smoking and non-party hostel/budget hotel with our own large, private garden. Our close proximity to Roma Termini train station, which is the central hub for all city bus and subway lines, makes connecting to the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Vatican and other parts of the city quick and easy.
* in-house cafe serving organic breakfast and dinner as well as pack lunches to go. (Please note that we do not have a kitchen where guests can do their own cooking.)
* lounge area with computer station, English language books, magazines, newspapers
* linens & towels provided as well as shower gel and shampoo in bathrooms
* alarm clocks available on request
* use of safe at reception for small valuables
* no curfew, no lock-out
* free high speed internet access at computer station + WiFi throughout
* portable crib and high chair for little bees
* The Beehive Recommends Guide – our own personal recommendations for restaurants, shopping, frequently asked questions, etc.
* revolving art exhibits
* other services include: massage, yoga, artisan products for sale and much more