The hostel is located in a historic building in the center of town, right on the bank of the Vltava River. We offer cozy accommodations in a homey-like atmosphere, laid-back relaxation, and sites and pubs within an arm's reach.
The layout has two deep wings with flat ceiling rooms. Historically remarkable are the cellars on the bottom terrace level, which are vaulted by stone barrel vaults, some with sectors and some without. The building is from the 15th or beginning of the 16th century, and was reconstructed in Classicism (ground floor and the house gable). Facade by the river is opened by a barrel vaulted passage. Adaptations also occurred in 1935 and probably in 1954 as well.
One five-bed rooms, one one-bed room und one seven-bed rooms an equipped kitchen, a lounge with a fireplace, terrace, courtyard, and garden.