Hotel Aristotele is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• By train:
• The nearest railway station is Termini. From there you can
• easily reach the hotel on foot or with a short taxi ride. From the exit
• turn right and follow the street until Piazza Indipendenza. At the
• crossing you reach Via Palestro and the hotel is at number 87 at the
• second floor.
• By plane:
• - Coming from Fiumicino: you have to take the
• Leonardo Express train to Termini. It leaves from inside the airport
• and it will bring you directly to Termini. From there as above.
• Coming from Ciampino: you can take the bus service to Anagnina metro
• station. From there take the metro, line A, directions Battistini and
• get off at Termini. From there as above on foot or by taxi.
• By car:
• coming from north take the highway A1 until Roma. Follow the directions
• to Fiumicino(A12)/Civitavecchia/(E80) and to Via Salaria. Turn left and
• follow Viale Regina Margherita and Piazza Galeno. Turn right and follow
• Via Andrea Cesalpino-Piazza Girolamo Fabrizio. Turn right and follow
• Viale Del Policlinico; turn left into Viale Castro Pretorio. Turn right
• and follow Via San Martino Della Battaglia and you reach Via Palestro
Address: Via Palestro 87, Rome, Lazio, Italy
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Credit Card Payments
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 45 cheap places to stay in Rome