Hotel Everest Roma is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld HostelsClub Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• From the Termini station take via Cavour walk straight long 100 meters towards the church S.Maria Maggiore on the right hand side is our hotel on the 3rd floor, reached by an elevator
• By train:
• ï¿½Take the train for Rome Termini Central Station.
• By car:
• ï¿½From the north: Take the A1 motorway and exit at Roma Nord, then take the Grande Raccordo Anulare and exit at Settebagni. Follow the indications for Via Salaria, after 11 km on Via Salaria follow the indication for Termini Station
• ï¿½From the east: Exit the Tangenziale Est and take Via Tiburtina. Follow the indications for Termini Station.
• ï¿½From the south: From the A1 motorway take the Grande Raccordo Anulare, exit 23 Appia. At San Giovanni, follow the indications for Termini Station.
• By plane:
• *From Leonardo da Vinci Airport Fiumicino International Airport:
• ï¿½By Car take the Rome ï¿½ Fiumicino motorway, exit at Via Cristoforo Colombo and follow the indications for San Giovanni. Follow the indications for Termini Station.
• ï¿½By Train take the Leonardo Express for the Airport to the Termini Station
Address: Via Cavour 47, 3° floor, Rome, Lazio, Italy
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 48 cheap places to stay in Rome