Happy Village & Camping is located in the heart of the Natural Park of Veio, encircled by pristine and lush nature at a short distance from the center of Rome. The Village offers a different kind of guests the opportunity to stay in complete relaxation:
- couples of all ages in looking for romance and intimacy in one of the most comfortable camping villages in Rome;
- men and women in business thanks to the easy and fast connection to the ring road and major arteries to the north of the city, and thanks to the possibilities offered by the spaces of our camping village available for meetings and workshops;
- young people and sports fans who wish to take part to the various events held at the Olympic Stadium, Flaminio Stadium or Autodromo di Vallelunga, not far from our camping village in Rome;
- soldiers who need to stay near Salvo D’Acquisto barracks;
- families with children: after a day spent discovering the wonders of Rome, adults can relax and let the children play in the park or by the pool with safety;
- last but not least, in case of emergency you can stay near Sant’Andrea Hospital.
Happy Village & Camping in Rome is arranged on terraces and has flat and naturally shaded pitches, numbered and bounded, all with electricity (6 Ampere); highlight of our camping site in Rome is the impeccable toilets area, heated in winter, with free hot showers, small bathroom for children, baby changing table, chemical toilet, caravan camper service; furthermore, there is a free shuttle bus from Happy Camping to the nearby Metrostation of Prima Porta, which allows you to reach the old city center (Piazzale Flaminio) in just 20 minutes.
Happy Camping near Rome offers different types of accommodation, for short as well as long periods: our pitches will certainly meet the needs of all guests who choose our location to go camping in Rome, in central Italy.
Happy Camping, one of the best sites in Rome to go camping, proposes a number of special offers and deals: tailor-made offers, loyalty promotions, and the opportunity to visit Rome with the exclusive “Roma Pass Card” and the “110 Open Bus”.
If you’re planning to visit or to go camping in Rome, the pearl of Italy, our campsite is the ideal choice to spend relaxing days, breathing fresh air and enjoying a perfect mix of nature, art and culture.