Carpe Noctem ('seize the night', for those who rightly gave up Latin just after it died) is the perfect hangout and base for single travellers and young, sociable people who want to be part of an interactive and lively hostel experience as well as maximising the city in the day time and seizing the night when the sightseeing has ended.
Carpe Noctem was rated number 1 in 2009 for being the most fun hostel in the world. We sure know how to party and show you a good time. Because it is a party hostel we recommend you come here if you just want to have a good time and get drunk. Otherwise we have plenty of non party hostels we can refer you to.
Do you want to...
- Be a single traveller or SOCIABLE BACKPACKER meeting other similarly like minded people in a friendly, lively and social atmosphere?
- Go out on PUB CRAWLS, karaoke nights, cheap drink nights, live music nights?
- Be taken out by staff to cool UNDERGROUND BARS unseen on the common traveller's route?
- Be given a WARM WELCOME and a detailed introduction of the city with all the hot spots for PUBS, BARS, RESTAURANTS, CLUBS and SIGHT SEEING?
- Be INTRODUCED TO OTHER GUESTS so you can instantly make friends for your travels...if not life?
- Feel like you are STAYING AT A MATE'S HOUSE, chilling on bean bags and drinking free tea and coffee until beer o'clock?
- Feel like you are staying in a SOCIAL place not just a bed in a room?
- SAVE MONEY by taking staff recommendations for cheap places, and using the specially negotiated food and drink deals for you?
- Be given all the HELP, ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE for your entire stay in Budapest and beyond if needs be?
- Stay in a place that doesn't believe in hidden charges and wants to give you as much for FREE as possible?
- Have LIVE-IN native English/Australian English speaking staff who have all moved to Budapest becuase they came and fell in love with it and are passionate to show you why?
If you want to stay at the number one party hostel in the world (2009) click the link below and we will see you soon.
Egészségedre! - Cheers in hungarian