Astor Hyde Park Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld HostelsClub Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• Astor Hyde Park Hostel
• 191 Queens Gate
• SW7 5EU
• From Gloucester Road Station:
• Turn left out of the station. Turn right at the traffic lights onto Cromwell Road. Continue until you get to the next set of traffic lights and turn left up Queens Gate. The hostel is on the right hand side about 200m from the end of the street. (Numbers on the left hand side of the road are descending, numbers on the right hand side of the road are ascending).
• From South Kensington Station:
• Walk up the stairs in the station and take Right hand side Exit and turn Right onto Thurloe Street. In 50mts Turn Left on to Exhibition Road (walk past restaurants, Natural History Museum, Science Museum and Imperial College) Turn left (at the round about) on to Prince Consort Road (walk past Royal College of Miners, Royal College of Music and Royal Albert Hall) at the end of the road turn Right on to Queens Gate. The hostel is located a 20 second walk away on the right hand side.
• From Heathrow Airport:
• Take the Piccadilly Line into London and get off at Gloucester Road station. Then simply follow the instructions above to get to our hostel.
• From Gatwick Airport:
• Take the Gatwick Express (or local trains) to London Victoria Station. From there, take the Circle or District lines, westbound until you get to South Kensington station and then simply follow the instructions above to get to the Astor Hyde Park.
• From Stansted Airport:
• Take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street. From their take the Circle line (via Victoria) to Gloucester Road station. Then have a look at our directions above to get you to our hostel.
• From Luton Airport - Take a short bus Journey to Luton Park Way Station. Take the train into King's Cross/St.Pancras Station. From King's Cross/St.Pancras take the Piccadilly Line (west) to South Kensington station. Follow instructions above to reach the hostel.
• If you arrive too late and the trains are no longer running you can get coaches or shuttles to Victoria Station. From Victoria Station take bus N52 towards Willesden Bus Garage (ask the coach or bus driver where bus 52 goes from as it can be confusing). The bus will take approximately 10 minutes and you must get off at stop 'Royal Albert Hall' walk in the same direction as the bus was travelling and take your second left down Queens Gate (the one with the man on the horse statue) the hostel is approx 150 mts down the road on the left hand side.
Address: 191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, Greater London, England
Groups (10+ people)
Lockers in Lobby
Lockers in Rooms
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Wi-Fi in Rooms
24 Hour Security
Credit Card Payments
Max. Age: 40
Min. Age with Parent (dorms): 18
Checkout: 10:00 (10 AM)
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 74 hostels in London