Soggiorno Santa Reparata is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com
It is the only way to book Soggiorno Santa Reparata
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• The Soggiorno Santa Reparata lies in the historical center of Florence, just a few steps from the railway station Santa Maria Novella and the Academy Gallery with the David of Michelangelo.
• From the North: Exit the motorway at 'Firenze Nord' and follow the road markings for the city center 'Centro'.
• From the South: Exit the motorway at 'Firenze Sud' and follow the road markings for the city center 'Centro'.
• From the Train Station Santa Maria Novella:
• walking. Leaving the tracks of the train station, take the exit on your left, cross the road, turn to the right; when you get the corner (you can see a McDonalds), turn left; now you are in Largo Fratelli Alinari, that's the beginning of via Nazionale. Go ahead for two hundred meters, to the second crossroads turn to right ,go ahead for fifty meters and to the second crossroads turn to left .You are in Via Santa Reparata ,we are to the number 27.
• by bus. You could choose the exit at your right and catch the bus number 1, 17 or 31. Get out at the bus-stop called Piazza San Marco. Cross the square, walk for a few meters in Via 27 Aprile and than turn left in Via Santa Reparata.
• From the Airport A. Vespucci, get to the Train Station Santa Maria Novella by bus or by taxi (20 minutes). Then follow the indications of how to arrive from the trainstation.
Address: Via Santa Reparata 27, Florence (Firenze), Tuscany, Italy
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 16 cheap places to stay in Florence