Bed & Breakfast Il Bargello is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• The B&B is located next to the Bargello museum Via Pandolfini No.33 (Black) on the corner of Via del Proconsolo.
• From Florence’s main train station, Santa Maria Novella (SMN):
• On Foot: We are a 12min./15min. walk from the Santa Maria Novella train station.
• Taxi: Quickest way over would be a €8 to €10 Euro taxi ride away (depending on how much luggage you have!).
• Bus: We are also accessible by electric bus number C2. Get off at Piazza Cimatori, walk straight down the street Via Dante Alighieri, cross over the street Via del Proconsolo and Dante Alighieri changes names and becomes Via Pandolfini (our street!) and we are at number 33, first door on the right hand side!
• From Florence’s airport (Peretola) to the B&B, here are your choices: Take a taxi directly over to the B&B, which is a flat rate of 20 Euro and also depending on how many bags you have (+1 Euro fee for each bag). Or you can take the shuttle bus from Peretola airport, cost about 5 Euro per person, to our central train station (Santa Maria Novella- SMN) and then either walk over to us, about a 12/15 minute walk (always depending on how many bags you have and sidewalk traffic!) or take a taxi directly to our door, which should cost about 8 to 10 Euro.
Address: Via dè Pandolfini 33, Florence (Firenze), Tuscany, Italy
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 15 cheap places to stay in Florence