Casa Blues is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com
It is the only way to book Casa Blues
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• BY CAR: If you are travelling on the A382 Jerez-Antequera road (either from the west -Jerez- or east -Antequera, exit the motorway at Arcos Oeste and follow the road straight down the hill. At second roundabout (after petrol station) turn right down the hill passing Lidl supermarket on right. Continue following the traffic direction down (not turning left into the centre of the town -'centro cuidad'- to avoid driving through very narrow streets). Keeping on this road you will cross two bridges over the river Guadalete and at the T junction turn left up the hill, then at the mini roundabout turn left again towards Matrera Arch. There are parking spaces on both sides of the road. Casa Blues is about 300m up beyond the arch, on the right hand side lane (cliff side) second door, number 19.
• If you are travelling from the Ubrique/El Bosque & Grazalema direction (A-372): You pass a Repsol petrol station on your right and further down the hill a lake. At the roundabout turn to left (Arcos Urbinazacion), cross the bridge & follow road up to top of hill where it veers to the right. Directly infront and further up the hill you will see the Matrera Arch where you can park and walk the remaining 300 meters, keeping to the right, cliffside lane. Casa Blues is the second door on the right.
• BY BUS: Once you have arrived at Arcos bus station, there are local mini buses (Linea Centro) that leave the bus station every half hour and pass in front of Casa Blues. Ask the bus driver for the Callejas stop if in doubt.
• ON FOOT: Walking takes about 25 minutes; head for the Plaza Espa�a, pick up a map from the tourist information kiosk and head up into the old town. Follow the sign Salida Ciudad, continue down the hill until you reach Casa Blues in c/Callejas 19, on you left hand side.
• BY TAXI: A taxi from the Arcos bus terminal costs �6.
Address: Calle Callejas, 19, Arcos de la Frontera, Andalusia, Spain
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Curfew: No Curfew
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 0 cheap places to stay in Arcos de la Frontera