The Dover is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• By Underground – Piccadilly Line to Barons Court Station.
• From Barons Court Station take the District Line to Victoria Station.
• By Car – Take the M4 motorway onto the A4 to Hyde Park corner. Follow signs for Victoria and Vauxhall Bridge. On Vauxhall Bridge Road, turn right into Wilton Road for Belgrave Road.
• By Bus – “National Express” – Victoria Station to Heathrow Airport.
• Regular services throughout the day.
• By Heathrow Express – Every 15 minutes. *The journey from Heathrow Terminals 1,2, and 3 to Paddington Station takes 15 minutes, approx 7 minutes more from Terminal 4.
• From Gatwick Airport:
• By Train – Gatwick Express comes direct to Victoria Station.
• Gatwick Express is the high speed link between Gatwick Airport and London Victoria. The journey time is just 30 minutes, non-stop and trains depart every 15 minutes throughout the day.
• From London City Airport:
• The Airport Shuttle bus runs to Canary Wharf (£2) and Liverpool Street station (£5). Shuttle buses also run every ten minutes to Canning Town station (£2), which is served by the Jubilee Line and Docklands Light Railway. Please note prices can change without notice, to use for guidance only.
• Silvertown & London City Airport train station is a ten-minute walk from the terminal building for Silverlink Metro services to Richmond via Willesden Junction.
• Computacab taxi services charge £29 into central London.
• From Stansted Airport:
• By Train – Fast train to Liverpool Street Station then take the underground (Circle Line) to Victoria Station.
• From Luton Airport:
• By Train – Intercity to King’s Cross St. Pancras then take the underground Victoria Line to Victoria Station.
• By Taxi - If you are not familiar with London, you should be aware that “Black Cabs” – the traditional London Taxis – are regulated and will take you straight to Dover Hotel from any point within London and Heathrow Airport.
• All you have to say is “Dover Hotel, 42/44 Belgrave Road Victoria please” and they will take you there.
• Black Cabs are licensed by the Metropolitan Police. Their drivers are professionals, and have to pass rigorous exams before they are allowed to operate.
• You pay what the taxi-meter shows. They know almost every street in London, every Hotel, Embassy, Rail Station Theatre and Airport, as well as many restaurants, night-spots and entertainment venues.
• A Tip is not mandatory, but a rule of thumb is 10% of the fare.
• “Minicabs” are individuals who own a car, and are not regulated – some are good and reasonably priced, but a minority will take advantage of your unfamiliarity by overcharging and will not know the route. Always state your destination clearly and agree a price before you get into a minicab. Make it clear that the price agreed is what you will pay, and not a penny more.
• If Safety is your concern, always use a Black Cab.
• By Bus - There are lots of buses that go to Victoria Station, Click here for more information.
• From Victoria Station walk up to Wilton Road, pass the Apollo Theatre. Turn right into Gillingham Street and then second left into Belgrave Road. The hotel is on your right hand side.
• Walking Directions:
• From Victoria Underground station
• The Hotel is within 5 minutes walking distance from the Victoria Rail and Underground Station. When you come out of the station go towards Platform 1 of the Rail Station and take the Hudson Place Exit. Turn right and you will see the Passport Office. Turn Left on Belgrave Road and we are about 200 yards on the right hand side.
• From Pimlico Underground Station
• Out from Pimlico to Bessborough Street, take the second right to Belgrave Road, the hotel is on the left side, 42/44 Belgrave Road (a 8 minutes walk).
• From Victoria Coach Station
• Walking Distance of 6/7 Minutes: Leave Victoria Station and turn left down Buckingham Palace Road. and turn right on Eccleston Bridge. Walk over the bridge and carry straight on. The Road becomes Belgrave Road. And the Dover Hotel is on the right.
• Free Parking is available right outside The Dover on Belgrave Road from Monday to Friday 18:30 to 8:30, all weekend from Friday at 18:30 to Monday 8:30, and also on public holidays.
• If any of the directions to the Dover hotel are unclear, please call us.
Address: 42/44 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, Greater London, England
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 74 cheap places to stay in London