A&O Hamburg Hammer Kirche, Hamburg

8.3

A&O Hamburg Hammer Kirche is listed at the following booking sites:

Hostelworld HostelsClub Booking.com

How is A&O Hamburg Hammer Kirche rated on booking websites?

A&O Hamburg Hammer Kirche Reviews

I stayed here for six nights in June. My cousin and I were in a six-bed dorm and it must be said that the room was too small for six beds. We felt like sardines. The location is also a little out of the way although there is a U Bahn stop fairly close by. On the plus side, the staff were friendly. They did however lose my blue towel. I was given a replacement but it's strange how the cleaning staff couldn't spot a blue towel amongst all the white towels and linens they are supposed to clean. The reception area was nice and they make some excellent coffee.

G Lim
2006-10-22

So wrong! They lost my reservation and gave me a super small bed in a tiny room with no air and dirty bathroom. It is also really expensive and there are no facilities for the traveller. Really bad. My rating is zero.

Marta & Lollo
2006-05-21

Never more! I paid twenty-eight Euros to sleep in a six-bunk beds. No air, no space, no lockers. The shower was dirty. I got bed bugs. The lady at the reception was really unwelcoming. In this hotel/hostel there is no common area, breakfast was poor and six Euros for it was too much. In Hamburg you'll find great hostels for the half of the price of this place. You have been warned, don't go there. Me and my friend left the day after and looked for another place. This is the worst hostel I ever seen. Never more!

Carlo