The most popular due to reputation and one of the first hostels ever in Athens with 30 years solid reputation, the Aphrodite is backpackers home away from home. Situated in a quiet residential area, you will find yourself close to all the bus and train links for services around Greece, with a buzzing basement bar to meet other travellers from all over the world. Offering a wide choice of rooms, both private and dormitory, with air conditioning/heating, afternoon and night bar with food available, telephone and fax facilities, laundry service, luggage storage, safety deposit, FREE internet, and tavernas and bars nearby, the Aphrodite brings travellers back for more year after year.
Aphrodite recommended by Let's Go Publications 2007!!
'Congratulations! I am writing to commend your establishment for its excellent service to our readers. Let's Go values businesses that provide travelers with fun, unique cultural experiences at bargain prices. Every year, our Let's Go team scours the globe in search of unique travel destinations; our regional writer came across your establishment and was very impressed. As tangible recognition of your outstanding services, 'Let's Go 2007 Recommends' can be displayed within your establishment with pride'.
"The location was just a 10 minute walk from the train station which takes you right to the main sites. And it was walking distance to the Archaeological Museum as well as restaurants, grocery stores and good bakeries! The free internet was a definite plus as was the lift. The staff was really helpful and friendly. The bus to Corfu was also very convenient. Overall, a pretty good place to stay in Athens."
Hostel Aphrodite is a good place to stay. Free internet, free shot of ouzo, nice people."
"You can't go wrong with this hostel!"
WHY CHOOSE US
- Friendly and helpful staff from all countries, all English speaking, and available 24 hours a day.
- Wide choice of rooms ranging from dorms to private rooms for 1, 2, 3 or 4 people, with shared and private bathrooms so able to cater to everyone's needs, with plenty of bathrooms on each floor.
- Superb range of facilities including FREE Internet available 24 hours, FREE Map, Laundry Service, Breakfast Room, Travel Services to book tours, ferries and hotels, Heated/Air Conditioned rooms and constant Hot Water 24 hours a day, Non-stop Reception so you will always have someone to help you, Luggage Room - short AND long term, and even more facilities to follow shortly.
- Not only are we recommended by Lonely Planet, Let's Go, International Youth Hostel Federation (IHYF), and Hostels of Europe (HoE), but our hostels are rated in the Top 3 on online booking websites.
- Daily Walking Tours departing from all hostels to help you find your feet in the City.
- With over 30 years in hostelling under our belts means we have the experience, knowledge, customer service, and most centrally located hostels to make your stay in Athens the best that you could hope for.