Auberge du Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal

Milton Park
9.0

Auberge du Plateau-Mont-Royal is listed at the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Booking.com HostelsClub

How is Auberge du Plateau-Mont-Royal rated on booking websites?

Auberge du Plateau-Mont-Royal Reviews

Very nice place

We stay 3 night in august 2016. We are 8 people from France, we appreciate the place and the staff. Rooms are clean end comfortable. We recommend.

BILLON
2016-09-05
Age 58 | France

Perfect Hostel

Everything was great -- rooms, common places, staff, breakfast.

Sandie
2014-08-13
French

It went beyond my expectations

The hostel was clean, and cozy. The hostel staff even tried to make a friendly environment by talking with people. There was also a miny tour.

Timothy
2014-01-05
Age 20 | United States

3 nights there

Pro -- really nice staff, rooms are ok and clean enough, well situated and affordable for this neighborhood. Very close to St Denis street. Cons -- the rooms that overlook Sherbrooke avenue are really noisy.

Nicolas
2013-05-24
Age 29 | France

A teacher who took her students there.

I am a teacher and went there with a class of 11 teenage students from Maine, USA. We spent 5 days in Montreal and stayed at the Gite du Plateau Royal. Our Canadian home was clean, very well situated (we walked everywhere!) and the staff was most friendly and helpful. Definitely a place to stay, affordable and most pleasant. Bravo to the efficient staff!

Régine Whittlesey
2012-06-07

Clean and staff polite but loud cleaning noises between 11 pm and 2 am

We stayed here for four nights. It was clean and homey and the staff was polite. Breakfast was provided at 8-10 am. It is tea, coffee and toast with various spreads. We stayed in one of the private basement rooms with a shared bathroom. However, there was loud cleaning noises from the upstairs kitchen/communal area every night starting at 11 pm, usually for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours and sometimes going until 2 am. It consisted of vacuuming, and loud banging and scrapping of chairs. The building is very old so sound carries very well through the floors. I had a hard time sleeping through this. I don't know why they do this so late, why they don't do this before 11 pm (which is when they ask every one ELSE to be quiet), is beyond me. Maybe this isn't a problem if your staying in one of the upstairs rooms.

2011-07-02
Canada

Nice but no soap!

This was a great hostel, very nice and clean but I was completely surprised that none of the bathrooms had soap. This makes the hostel a bit of a germ haven. I had my own hand sanitizer but got very sick on my fourth day in the hostel and was sick for the rest of my 2 week vacation which was not fun. I should have commented on the lack of soap to the front desk, but I didn't think I would get sick. I would avoid this hostel because of the soap issue.

2011-03-02
Canada

Great Hostel!

It was a great experience and would definitely stay there again. All the staff without any exception was friendly and helpful and speak French, English, and Spanish. The dorms, washrooms, and showers were clean, but there is no soap at the sinks. The hostel is very well located downtown and close to many points of interest. There is a kitchen that can be used from 5 to 8 p.m. and there a quite a few items than can be used by all, which is very convenient. The breakfast, which is included, is just ok, but it's good quality. Although there is no bar, the lounge is a great place to meet other people and if you want to go to a bar, there are a couple very close to the hostel. In summary, it is good value for the money and it's definitely a recommended place.

Carolina
2010-01-03
Colombian

Located in the Plateau Mont-Royal, our hostel is in the middle of three subway stations. Attractions at 5min walking: Saint Denis Street, Saint Laurent Boulevard, Quartier des Spectacles. Our staff will be glad to show you all Montreal’s treasures by suggesting you many activities. Our hostel has dormitories and private rooms at affordable rates including taxes, an all you can eat breakfast, Wi-Fi and linen. You can enjoy a drink and a barbecue party on our rooftop terrace in summer time.

Address: 185 Street Sherbrooke Est, Milton Park, Montreal (Montréal), Quebec, Canada

Auberge du Plateau-Mont-Royal is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Booking.com HostelsClub

Website Auberge du Plateau-Mont-Royal Montréal (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: +1 (514) 284-1276 / +1 (877) 350-4483 freecall in US & Canada