Hostel Inn, San Miguel de Allende

7.4

Hostel Inn is listed at the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Booking.com

How is Hostel Inn rated on booking websites?

Hostel Inn Reviews

Good Value Hostel

The facilities were adequate, wifi was good, reasonable rates and laundry service available inhouse. Staff were generally good and Ms Arnel who checked us in was very nice and helpful. Gave us a map to assist us in getting around the Centro. We enjoyed our stay at Hostel Inn.

Jerry
2015-01-07
Australia

Hostel Inn Reviews from the Web

It's not a good place. When I checked-in no one told me that the hostel/hotel will be closed at night. To my surprise, when I returned from a walk in the town, the door was locked. Called someone for 5-10 minutes, no result; no door bell, tried to open the door with my key - nope. Finally, realized that there is a side door (no sign whatsoever) and was able to open. The place seemed to be completely empty. Noise at 7 am (construction-related). Super cranky beds.

Can't recommend.

KolodiySergiy7595
2021-12-21

Great central location, friendly staff but under average accommodations and comfort. This is prob one of the least comfortable or social hostels Ive been to. But if youre looking to save money, its fine. I moved into a proper hotel after day 1.

chrisle1471
2021-11-01

It was hard to keep my devices charged. Nowadays nothing is more important than that. There was no comfortable place to set up a laptop. They need outlets by the beds, a storage shelf by each bed for glasses and such, and some kind of shared lounge. I suppose the private rooms are much better. The location was good, though.

zhandele459827
2021-10-03

Good little hostel. Staff was helpful. The downstairs bathroom was flooded when I was there, but they looked like they were trying to fix the problem. Near Centro, safe neighborhood.

drommare5908
2021-08-07

They were kind, but I struggled with coming in late because the door doesn't stay open, and you don't get a key, and there isn't really a night worker, so you would be waking someone up if you come in late sometimes. Felt a little judged as well with coming late by the staff. It was overall fine.

bukhtawer1115
2021-06-09

The good things are: the place, the second floor I stayed is bright and clean. However, most of the guests are workers from other parts of Mexico. They are long term tenants and often don't care much about other guests. The kitchen was a mess in the morning after those guests have used it for making dinner the previous night. However, the garden is quiet and during the day when the other guest went to work.

iamselfish97718
2021-06-01

Theres nothing special in this hostel but I really like the location of the it is pretty close to the Mercado de Artesanas, and walking distance to downtown. If you wanna eat for cheap go to the mercado is close to the mercado se artesanas. The taxi cab from the bus station is 60 pesos so ask before getting in to the taxi.

yosoyvicente
2021-03-07

Everything was great, amicable and professional stuff, very clean facilities, outstanding location. But one thing, beds lack of individual light a feature I can live without, yet helps on not bothering your roomates, but the big thing, the lack of plugs and power outlets, they were hard to reach, behind large furniture and two fo them for a room with 6 people.

eduardogbp
2020-12-31

The coolest hostel in San Miguel, hostel Inn is a cozy place waiting for you, we are four blocks from the main square, one block from the artisan market, and if you want to visit the hot springs you just have to walk a couple of steps to get to the bus that goes there.

Our rooms are spacious, we have a nice full equiped kitchen, a pretty dinning room, hot water 24 hrs., a beautiful garden, we also have some table games ask at the reception, our price is very accessible.

• Hostel Inn is located four minuts from the main square and just one block from the artisan market.
• To get there from the bus station, take a bus to Mexiquito and get off at el porton then walk straigth on calzada de la Luz half block and you will find us. Or take a taxi for 20 pesos up to four people.

Address: Calzada de la Luz ·31-A CENTRO, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico

Hostel Inn is listed on the following booking sites:

Website Hostel Inn San Miguel de Allende (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: (415) 154 6727

Family-Friendly Hostel

Currency Exchange

Swimming Pool

Checkout: 12:00 (12 Noon)

Reception Hours: From 9:00 am to 9:00 pm

Size: Medium (30-60 beds)

Rate Hostel Inn