Paddy's Palace is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com
It is the only way to book Paddy's Palace
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• Address is 68 Lisburn Road (Black door). South Belfast.
• We are located on the corner of Lisburn Rd. and Fitzwilliam Street. This is the street in front of Queens University, opposite City Hospital.
• From CENTRAL TRAIN STATION:
• A taxi ride to our hostel will cost you about �4 and take 5-10 minutes.
• FROM EUROPA HOTEL/BUS STATION
• Across from the front door is The Crown Bar. Take the number 9a, 9b or 9c bus (�1.90p approx) to city hospital. We are on the corner of Lisburn Road and Fitzwilliam Street. Just come in through the big black double doors.
• It is possible to walk from the Europa Hotel, turn right away from the city walk straight onto Lisburn Rd, we are number 68 on the left opposite City Hospital. Walk will take you around 15-20 minutes.
Address: 68 Lisburn Road, Belfast, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 6 cheap places to stay in Belfast