HI - YHA Bath - Bathwick Hill Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld
It is the only way to book HI - YHA Bath - Bathwick Hill Hostel
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• For GPS, please type in Bathwick Hill to ensure a smooth arrival
• From M4 take Jct 18, follow signs to Bath. At Cleveland Place (London Road) follow signs to University of Bath & American Muesum.
• From South West follow A36 to roundabout on Pulteney Road. Take 3rd exit, signposted University of Bath & American Museum. From A46, follow signs to Bath, at roundabout on Pulteney Road take 1st exit, signposted University of Bath & American Museum. Hostel is 1.5km from bottom of hill on left hand side of road.
• There are also frequent buses between the railway and coach station, the city centre and the University of Bath which all stop right outside YHA Bath. Look out for the U1 or U18 bus. These buses run 24 hours a day and you can buy return and all day tickets for the route on the bus. Ask the driver for â€œthe Youth Hostelâ€.
• Parking is on Bathwick Hill and is free and unrestricted.
• Please note that our postcode does not work in a satellite navigation devise.
• Please use the road name 'Bathwick Hill' to make sure you arrive in the right place!
• Ordanance Survey Map Number:
• Grid Reference:
• Hostel Longitude:
• Hostel Latitude:
Address: Bathwick Hill, Bath, Somerset, England
Groups (10+ people)
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
24 Hour Security
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 6 hostels in Bath