We are located next to Parque Forestal and opposite to Bellavista Area. Our neighborhood is the Lastarria & Bellas Artes area (Arty district) which is full with neoclassical buildings, museums,cafes, bars, clubs and restaurants.
We are walking distance of all Santiago major attractions and cultural sites.
Our Hostel has been recommended for LONELY PLANET BLUE LIST as one of the TOP 5 Hippest Hostels in the World. Our weekly activities includes BBQ, live music, wine tasting, pisco sour, movie nights, etc...We also outsource a big number of tours to ski, snowboard, central coast, vineyards, Valparaiso and Santiago city day and nightlife.
Our guests can enjoy the personal attention of the same owners (Rodrigo) and experienced travelers staff fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish. We know our city so our commitment is to answer all your questions and doubts with the best alternatives. Make your reservation and come to have your welcome drink BEER free of charge!
* Secure, clean and furnished rooms/dorms with private/shared bathrooms
* Free security lockers
* Friendly staff with English, Spanish and Portuguese spoken
* Open 24 hrs with hot showers
* Free internet access & free wireless internet
* Free long/short term luggage storage
* Free Map/Guide for Santiago
* Free Breakfast
* NEW! Bar - cold beer and great Chilean wines
* Fully equipped kitchen & BBQ area
* Pool Table (and did we mention you can play for free!)
* Cable T.V, Home Theatre, DVD-MP3, etc...
* Free bed linen provided & towels available for rent
* Laundry & ATM machine just around the corner
* Airport pick up reservations transfers (US$15) and taxis (US$30) aprox
* City tours (Santiago, Central coast, Wineries, Ski & Snowboard)
* Spanish Lessons information
* Credit cards accepted (5% extra charge)
* No curfew & check out is at 12 pm
* Comfortable common areas to chill and relax
* Bicycles rent & bike parking
* Bottle shops, supermarket, restaurants, pubs and disco just a few blocks away
* Games available (chess, backgammon, etc..)
* Every Week movie nights!
* Every Week Chilean Pisco Sour nights!
* Every Week Chilean BBQ nights!
* These activities itinerary may change from week to week but there will always be something to do at the hostel!
***If you book through any booking engine the discount with the flyer is not valid