PALM TREE HOSTEL
Palm Tree is the first hostel that opened in Medellin.
- Colombian Owned -
For many years Palm Tree Hostel offer travelers a very welcoming place with a family ambience, economical rates and lots of information about Medellin and Colombia.
We are located in a central area, just a few blocks from downtown. Several bus routes and the Metro station passes nearby. Surrounded by a peaceful, comfortable and safe atmosphere.
Palm Tree is a hostel with the warmth of home. You will find a calm, clean and inexpensive hostel. Our goal is to make your stay in Medellin an unforgettable experience.
HOW TO FIND US
3 blocks away from the SURAMERICANA Metro Station From there, just ask where the Exito is, go to the back of the supermarket and you will find us… We are behind the “Exito Colombia” supermarket… It is the orange house with a lot of flags in the windows, but no sign… Just come and visit us. You are welcome…
From terminal Norte (bus station)
*Take the metro. The northern terminal is right next to the metro station CARIBE. From there its 1,300 pesos each one, and stops to metro station SURAMERICANA and the hostel is a 3 BLOCK walk from there...
*The taxi from terminal Norte it´s around $5.000 pesos, Tell the driver to take “La Avenida Colombia and go to the back of the supermarket Exito de Colombia.
From terminal de Sur (bus station)
* Take the metro. The SUR terminal is near to the metro station POBLADO. From there its 1,300 pesos each one, and stops to metro station SURAMERICANA and the hostel is a 3 BLOCK walk from there...
* The taxi it´s around $7.000 pesos, Tell the driver to take “La 65 and la Avenida Colombia and go to the back of the supermarket Exito de Colombia”
From Rionegro airport “Medellin's main international airport” "JOSE MARIA CORDOBA"
* Take a bus to the city centre, we are a few blocks from the downtown the cost it´s $5,000 pesos. from there you can catch the metro from the Estacion PARQUE BERRIO to Suramericana ($1300 pesos) or take a taxi.... cost 3,600 pesos (minimum charge).
* Take a taxi on your own direct to hostel.... cost $45,000 pesos
* Take a shared taxi to San Diego.... cost 11,000. Then you will need to get another taxi cost 4,500 pesos to the hostel or take the metro station EXPOSICIONES. From there its 1,300 pesos each one, and stops to metro station SURAMERICANA and the hostel is a 3 BLOCK walk from there...
From local city airport (the local city airport caters for flights to and from the pacific coast and coffee region like Manizales)
Next to the southern bus terminal. Best way is to take a taxi. The taxi it´s around $7.000 pesos, Tell the driver to take “La 65 and la Avenida Colombia and go to the back of the supermarket Exito de Colombia”
Palm Tree Hostel Medellín
Carrera 67 # 48D – 63 Barrio Suramericana. Medellín – Colombia.
RESERVATIONS: (0057 - 4) 260-6142,
Tel: (0057 - 4) 260-28-05
Cel: (300) 241 9209
We are behind the Exito’ supermarket, 3 blocks away from the SURAMERICANA Metro Station
“Find us on facebook”
*24 hour staffed office *FREE BREAKFAST, Palm Tree is happy to invite you for breakfast… You may take 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bread every day, Remember the coffee is free. *FREE Coffee all day *FREE internet connection. *FREE Wi-Fi * Bookings for all hostels in Colombia. *Excellent travel info.*Dormitories and private rooms. *Linen Included *Hot showers 24 hrs. *Laundry service. *Bar *Book exchange. *Free Bycicle Services *TV Cable with 100 channels and free DVD movies. *We also have many hammocks to chill out. *FREE BBQ on Fridays. *Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need. *Free bag storage.
* 3 blocks away from the SURAMERICANA Metro Station *For many years giving to travelers a very welcoming place, family ambient, economical rates and full information about Medellin and Colombia *The routes of buses and the Metro station makes mobility between the Hostel and other places in the city are simple, very cheap and safe.