9.5
+50 Traveller Digital Nomads Family-Friendly Hostel Quiet Rest Solo Traveller

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:

Booking.com Hostelworld

How is Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel rated on booking websites?

Overall
Cleanliness
Staff
Atmosphere
Security
Fun

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel Reviews

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel is a very nice place where everyone makes sure you are having a comfortable stay. The place almost doesn't feel like a hostel because its design is so stylish -- it reminds you more of a boutique hotel with affordable prices.

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel is conveniently located in the city center only few minutes away from the main square, about thirty minutes on foot by the train station, depending on your pace. Shops and supermarkets are close by this hostel and not difficult to find. Everything is not faraway, from restaurants, bars, and cafes -- Hello I'm Local is in the middle of everything.

If traveling by car, be aware that parking around the hostel is reserved to residents; there are other parking options (either free or paid), but not in front of the hostel.

This hostel is incredibly nice, with a chic design that makes it look very trendy and comfortable too. Even if it is a hostel, it has different options and rooms for any type of travelers with different budgets too. There are dorms (eight and fourteen beds) exclusively for male, female, and mixed too; if you are looking for a bit of privacy, there are private rooms for two people. Every room (dorms included) have an en suite shower and sink. The toilets are shared and there are one or two for each floor. Bedrooms and bathrooms are very clean, tidy, and comfortable. Make sure to bring your own shampoo and shower gel. There is neither TV nor Wi-Fi in the rooms, but there is Wi-Fi in the common area/living room.

The reception (open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.) is also the bar (open till 11 p.m.) where you can get breakfast (which is not included in the room price), drinks, snacks, and brunch. The common area has various tables, sofas, and chairs -- it's very large and with plenty of light. The furniture and the design chosen is very special and it makes all look very stylish. There also is a patio with a fireplace, again with plenty of seats for everyone. There is a little kitchen which has a microwave, kettle, free coffee and tea, a refrigerator, a washing machine, and plates and cups if you want to eat your own food. The kitchen doesn't have any oven, so you cannot really cook your food unless you use the microwave. There is also a garage where you can store your bike if needed.

Summary

The atmosphere is very relaxed, it's not a party hostel and the area where it's located is simply perfect for exploring Haarlem. Please remember that the room price does not include the tourist tax or the breakfast.

ANGLOITALIAN
2014-08-21
Entrance Reception/Bar Common Patio Area Guests' Pantry Common Area / Living Room Pantry with fridge, etc.. Private twin bedroom double bed in private room Shower Shared toilet

The BEST.

Stay here. Easy to get to Amsterdam from here as well. Haarlem was beautiful. Absolutely worth spending at least a day in the city of Haarlem. As for the hostel, my experience here was better than some of the experiences I've had in some 3-4 star hotels.

Elizabeth
2014-06-01
Age 26 | Canada

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel offers 12 unique rooms all different. From a private with 5 meter high ceiling to a 14 person dorm to an old fashion 'Bedstede'. All bedrooms have a private shower and sink other have their own everything. Don't worry the toilet won't be more than a step away. Towels and linen are included in the price, and we'll make sure that your bed is already made when you arrive!

In our living room you can relax at the bar and enjoy our local treats. Take the tandem to the beach, go shopping in the award winning center of Haarlem, visit the museums and come back to my private patio with fireplace.

I serve breakfast from 08:00 in the morning. There are several breakfast options for either 4 or 5 euros. (Not included)

We tell a lot of stories about everything that's Local. Every item you find has a story. Don't worry if you are fed up with the stories -- we have free WIFI to keep you busy.

If you want, we can get you set with a Local meal. The more the merrier.

Address: Spiegelstraat 4, Haarlem, North Holland, Netherlands

Min. Age with Parent (dorms): All Ages

Min. Age with Parent (private room): All Ages

Maximum Stay: Other

Reception Hours: 8:00 - 23:00

Size: Medium (30-60 beds)

Rate Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel