Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com Hostelworld
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• From the main bus and train station:
• Krakow's main train or bus station (Krakow Glowny) are located next to each other and just next to the big shopping mall Galeria Krakowska. You might need to get through the mall and when you are outside with the main entrtrance on your back just cross the small square and then cross the underground passage with the small shops. You will get outside on the Plants Park which surrounds Old Town. Keep walking straight towards the Old Town with the Old Town's Wall on your right, then turn left into Florianska Street. It's the Main Street of Cracow and our hostel is about one block down, Florianska Street number 43, situated on the left side as you walk towards the Old Town Square. Just in front of the Hebe stores.
• From the Balice Airport:
• To get from the airport just use the shuttle service to Krakow's center. You can use the bus or cheap taxi (iCar or Mega). You can use the bus number 292, it goes every 20 minutes during the day and ticket costs 6PLN, you can buy it from the machine at the bus stop. Remember get some coins, as it may not allow big notes. Machine has option to switch the language for: ENG, GER, FRA or ESP. Get off on the last bus stop Dworzec Glowny Wschod, which is just next to the Main Bus and Train Stations. Once you get to the main station (Krakow Glowny), located next to the big shopping mall Galeria Krakowska. Here just follow 'from the main bus station' directions.
• You can also get to the city center by special shuttle train which costs 12 PLN and the journey lasts around 18 minutes. It will take you to the Main Train Station - that's the fastest option and price is really cool!
• If you have any problem with getting to our hostel, just ask some people where is the Main Square of Florianska street (our street is the most famous street in Krakow - all locals knows where it is)
Address: 43 Floriańska Street, Old Town, Krakow (Kraków), Poland
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
24 Hour Security
Credit Card Payments
Themed Dinner Nights
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 62 hostels in Krakow