City Circus is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• City Circus is conveniently located just 250m from two central metro stations (Monastiraki & Thission), with direct and frequent service to both the airport and the port of Piraeus.
• From the airport:
• TAXI: Door to door service for a fixed rate of EUR41 to EUR43 if you require a pick-up service, will get you downtown in about an hour depending on traffic. Night tariff applies after midnight.
• BUS: Alternatively, you can use the X95 AIRPORT EXPRESS bus line, which will take you to central Syntagma station perhaps faster than a taxi. This is the only service from and to the airport that runs on a 24-hour basis (EUR6), so if you arrive too early (or too late) it might be your only option. From Syntagma, you can either get on a cab for a short ride of approx. EUR8 or walk down Ermou str. and arrive at Monastiraki square.
• METRO: This is the fastest way to get to the City Center. A direct service runs from 06:33 until 23:33 and takes 42min to get to Monastiraki (price 9â‚¬), which is the nearest metro station to City Circus. Follow the exit to Athinas str. and once at ground level make a right turn for a few meters until you get at Ermou str. (the main Monastiraki square should be in front of you). Turn right to Ermou and then right again at Miaouli str., a few meters down the road. Keep walking on Miaouli str until you see a small square in front of you. Follow the left bend of the street and head on to Agion Anargyron str, which is a pedestrian way. At the end of it, after about 200m, you will arrive at Sarri str. Turn right and you will see City Circus on your left hand side at number 16.
• From Piraeus port:
• By TAXI, it will cost you around EUR20 and you'll arrive in about 30' depending on traffic.
• METRO : You can also use line 1 (GREEN) of the Metro (EUR1.40) and stop at Thission station. As you walk out of the station, turn left, go past a small church and on the other side, you'll find Sarri str. We are located at No16, after about 200m.
• In case you have any special transportation needs, please let us know in advance, and we'll make sure you get all the assistance you require.
Address: 16 Sarri Street, Monastiraki, Athens (Athinai), Attica, Greece
Lockers in Rooms
Safe Deposit Box
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Wi-Fi in Rooms
Bike Rental (8 EURO/DAY)
Luggage Storage (1 EURO)
Parking (10 EURO)
24 Hour Security
Credit Card Payments
Power Point/Sockets in Rooms
Checkout: 11:00 (11 AM)
Maximum Stay: Unlimited
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Size: Medium (30-60 beds)
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 35 hostels in Athens