Seven Rock Cave Hotel, Göreme

9.6

Seven Rock Cave Hotel is listed at the following booking sites:

Booking.com Hostelworld

How is Seven Rock Cave Hotel rated on booking websites?

Seven Rock Cave Hotel Reviews

Good

The hostel is clean and the staff is kind. The mixed dorm could have better ventilation.

Santiago
2012-11-07
Colombia

Seven Rock Cave Hotel Reviews from the Web

I had a great stay here. I stayed in the 10 bed shared room which had only one bathroom but later I found out there was a bathroom and showers by the pool. The place is beautiful with a wonderful pool surrounded by an amazing landscape. The breakfast was delicious and the staff was very friendly. The reception guys were very nice and helpful. Location is great and safe, It is walking distance to all restaurants and shops. I recommend this place.

Berriolina2470
2022-08-21

I liked the accommodation more than the whole of Cappadocia itself. For 12 euros I got a bed, three towels, shower shampoo / ghoul, access to the pool, an incredible breakfast, a view and wonderful friendly staff.

In addition, we were taken in the morning to meet the dawn.

In general, I absolutely recommend.

arBw4xMFIaRur90c
2022-08-20

Love this spot! Coming back to spend 2 more nights here after staying in a different hostel. This one is much better. Clean, cozy, good atmosphere. The breakfast is really good and the rooms are a nice temperature at night. The pool is a great addition as well since I tend to explore in the early mornings and evenings due to the heat. Friendly reception as well and 24/7 coffee :)

annahimelstein17771
2022-08-17

The place was gorgeous and I really enjoyed my stay! Be aware that there is no lockers in the room BUT the room is nice and cool plus the beds are comfortable. I loved the place and the people I met there. The staff was also helpful with arranging trip for me and guiding me in regards to hiking and I appreciated that.

a8EwwEXkjBG2NYw7
2022-08-14

Hidden gem of a hostel! Theres one big 10 bed dorm room within the Seven Rock Hotel and its honestly so good! Such a big and spacious dorm room with big, comfy single beds (no bunks). In a super central location & the cave is cool (both temperature wise and aesthetics wise). The pool was also amazing and so good to cool off in the heat!

Free breakfast in the morning was AMAZING and so much variety!

GBryden8739967
2022-07-30

Awesome place! Must visit it!

milohvz8218
2022-07-22

Yikes, stay somewhere else. No lock boxes, no locked door, and the worst facilities ive ever stayed at. We actually left after one night and moved to a hotel. The dorm here is so gross, the bathroom toilet was broken (12 people used the one broken one) and you had to pull the lever to flush the toilet. I've stayed in a lot of gross hostels and this one might be the worst. There were so so many hairs in my bedding which consisted of a fitted sheet and the comforter I am sure they rarely wash.

celinamastronardo5155
2021-11-16

Very good place, stuff also great..

cacakir82ss2616
2021-10-23

Such a warm place! . The staff was so helpful since arriving. The location is pretty nice as many others of that type into the caves. The bathroom didn't have a lock so it was a little bit of am issue but anything else was amazing. I would recommend everybody to stay at this hostel. :)

felipesantamariap5823
2021-09-15

Liked the cool cave style dorm room really big and no bunk beds . It has only one bathroom that wasnt daily clean and was kinda dirty . The stuff was nice and helpful accept that we got our laundry late and wet (wtf) so dont do that. its a shame you cant use the pool because its cold and the water is also cold. We went at September so i dont know if its ever suitable time for using it . It was kinda the reason we chose this hotel . The breakfast its fine but no vegan options.

gilgigi
2021-09-13

Thanks for everything!

bugragoksu31599
2021-09-07

they are great. Thanks to Sleyman. He is too positive and helpfull. And breakfast is amazing

Hazni
2021-09-04

I just have good things to say about this place. First of all, the staff, in general, is very kind, friendly, helpful and professional. The hotel is clean, quiet, beautiful, and comfortable. The dorm is a cave, it had a lot of space, comfy single beds and the air was good (not humidity smell or something like that. I really loved this)

The pool is nice and the breakfast is AMAZING, my special congratulations to the ladies in the kitchen, they are really cute and talented.

anmaqui8953711
2021-09-03

The staff pool.

2015-08-04

Rooms were very clean. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They were so generous and even offered to drop us places at little to no costs. I would recommend this place to anyone! We slept 4 people in a family room and the value for money was really good! I could not fault the hotel.

2015-06-23

Liked: good atmosphere, and very cheap Didn't like: cave was a bit smelly and damp

2015-06-13

Liked: Good location, helpful staff and good breakfast Didn't like: None

2015-04-16

Liked: The "cavelike" atmosphere was really fun and cosy. Didn't like: Swimming pool wasn't filled- but its only the beginning of spring so.. :)

2015-04-13

Liked: Quiet and relaxing, but still quite close to Goreme. The cave rooms are very cool and a great escape from the heat. Didn't like: Compared to my experiences with other hotels in this area, the staff wasn't as hospitable.

2014-07-17

Good

2014-06-06

Seven Rock Cave Hotel is in the center of Goreme / Cappadocia.

We are waiting for you to stay, relax and have fun in the heart of Cappadocia among Seven Rocks. Our hotel is a quiet and calm place with a large garden. You can drink our local wines while swimming and sunbathing in the pool. It's a place to come and hang out.

We will let you know everything about Cappadocia and what to do while you are here. You can participate in all activities. such as balloon tour, horse tour, ATV and Turkish nights.

Seven Rock Cave Hotel - Terms & Conditions

24-hours front desk

Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.

Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .

Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes included.

Breakfast included.
No curfew.

• Closest airports:
• Nevsehir Airport - 29.6 km
• Kayseri Erkilet International Airport - 59.2 km

Address: Gerdiş Sokak 15-21, Göreme (Goreme), Anatolia, Turkey

Seven Rock Cave Hotel is listed on the following booking sites:

Website Seven Rock Cave Hotel Göreme (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: +90 553 681 04 94