City Travellers Auckland Backpackers

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "City Travellers Auckland Backpackers" at 93-95 Anzac Avenue.)

93-95 Anzac Avenue, Britomart, Auckland, New Zealand
-36.848134, 174.773118 (accuracy not guaranteed)
+64 9 377 9929

How is City Travellers Auckland Backpackers rated on other websites?

Never Again
My stay was horrendous, overpriced for what you get for your money. Toilets smelt of stale piss and felt dirtier coming out of the shower than i did getting in. Staff were helpful when they were rarely around to assist. Beds were extremely uncomfortable and unhygienic -- i would not recommend this hostel to any traveler of any age.
Tim
Age 23, Ireland
2014-09-15

Poor Communication
I'm over from South Africa (have been here for a month) and wanted to surprise my wife for her birthday and take her away for a few nights. Due to exchange rate we looked for something cost effective and ended up booking with them. I did call a couple times before making a booking about a few queries. I made my deposit and a few days before being due to book in called to ask if we could park there early and spend time in town before booking in, only at this stage was I advised that there was no parking so I had to park at a parking lot, this cost per day was almost the same as my room. We therefore could not afford to make the trip anymore. I feel that this could have been conveyed more clearly on the website or to me when calling for my various queries.
Gary
(South African)
2013-03-12

Good value, good location.
This would have to be one of the cleanest places i have stayed in. Rooms were ultra modern and spacious with excellent facilities including a kitchenette in the private rooms. The only downside was it did not provide much sanctuary from the street noise, other than that it was extremely good value for money and is right at the heart of the action with conveniences such as a huge supermarket and public transport nearby.
alison