I stayed at this hostel for four days this past week and I thought the following things about it:
1) It isn't particularly clean, and is in need of some repairs. The pictures on this page must have been taken a few years ago because the computer room pictured above is full of stuff now.
2) The prices on everything are overly high (food cooked in the hostel, laundry, drinks, etc.).
3) My room smelled rather badly (having to do with the drains in the bathroom). On the first day the manager came in and said that "it is because the bathroom hasn't been used in a while" and that the smell would be gone soon. Fast forward to four days later and it still stank!
4) The price of staying at this place isn't that cheap either for the same money you can stay at a three-star hotel in Sanya!
5) If you want laundry done, give it in advance as the staff are a bit slow.
6) If you do decide to stay here, there are lots of restaurants if you come out of the alley where the hostel is located and turn left and walk down the street about 5 minutes.
On the whole, this place is a rip-off. I wouldn't advise staying here. It was probably one of the worst places I have stayed in, but hey, on the upside, it is only five minutes from the beach!