***STOP @ HiWay Hostel Wroclaw*** ...the smallest hostel in Wroclaw…stylish decor…relaxed atmosphere…comfortable facilities…next to Ostrow Tumski and Botanical Garden!
The location of the hostel has few superb sights within walking distance!
- The Main Square is about 15 minutes away -nice walk through Ostrow Tumski; most roads are closed for cars.
- Ostrow Tumski is the oldest part of town with the Cathedral and islands on Odra river!
- Botanical Garden and Panorama Raclawicka are not further than 7 minutes walk from the Hostel.
- Hala Ludowa, Szczytnicki Park with its famous Pergola and Japanese Garden, as well as the Zoo (the biggest in this part of Europe), are only 20 minute walk or 2 stops by tram!
- ‘Galeria Grunwaldzka' Shopping Centre with Cinema, Shops and Restaurants
- The area is packed with students, so there are few places with cheap, traditional Polish food and bars with local beer packed with young crowd
- For those planning excursions there are 4 shops with outdoor equipment and maps just down the road!
If the weather is unpleasant our common room with darts, play station, board games, books and selection of movies and concerts make you feel like at home.
You will also find all information you need about Wroclaw, the Silesia Region and Poland.
We will be happy to help you choose the next destination, or a place to go for a day or two outside Wroclaw (national parks, caves, mountains, etc).
Do zobaczenia w HiWay Hoste we Wroclawiul!:)