Welcome to Bournemouth & Poole - one of the UK's leading seaside resorts. Plenty to see and do: clean sandy beaches with two piers, one of the world's largest natural harbours, fun day trips, local work and renowned nightlife. Bournemouth is an excellent base for exploring the beautiful Dorset/Hampshire scenery, an area rich in history and legends, which includes some of the most spectacular coastline in the world. We are easily accessible from the rest of the UK and mainland Europe.
Bournemouth Backpackers offers great value accommodation and is in an ideal location - it's a home away from home and a great place to meet other travellers.
- Less than 5 minutes walk from train/bus station.
- 10-15 minutes walk from beach, town centre, nightlife and many language schools.
- Launderette, supermarkets, takeaways, bars, newsagents all within 5 minutes walk.
- Cycle hire close by and free wifi in the morning and evening.
- Opportunities for casual work in the booming local economy.
- Easy access to Poole Ferry Terminal, Bournemouth and Southampton Airports.
- Great location for The New Forest National Park, Purbeck (Swanage, Corfe Castle, World Heritage "Jurassic" Coast etc..) & Poole Harbour etc.
- Relaxing, clean, cosy hostel with friendly atmosphere.
- Low daily rates and special weekly rates from Sunday to Sunday!
- TV lounge, cooking facilities (pans, crockery etc. provided), free on-street parking.
- No curfew, no chores, no membership, 24 hour access once checked in.
As we are a very small hostel, we have limited check-in times so please check opening times before arriving.