ANZAC House Youth Hostel is situated in Çanakkale, Turkey. Çanakkale is almost 300 kms south of Istanbul, about 6 hours by bus.
ANZAC Day is, of course, our busiest time and Hassle Free Travel Agency is most active during this period. Since 1990 Hassle Free Travel Agency catered & toured more than 7 thousands on Anzac Days and about 25 thousands during the rest of the time. Many of these are groups from Australia, New Zealand & Britain, as well individual travellers. We are also proud with our hosting The Australian Cricket Board, Australian & New Zealand Military Contingencies and staff of their embassies, groups of the Gallipoli Association, Australian Sea Kayak Groups led by Major John Thurgar, Australian Defence Staff in England, Italy, Middle East, as well at home.
Travellers come here to Çanakkale to tour the WW1 battlefields of Gallipoli and the ancient city of Troy.
ANZAC House Youth Hostel is popular with budget travellers and backpackers seeking quality accommodation at a reasonable price.
Most budget travellers and backpackers that travel to Çanakkale stay at ANZAC House Youth Hostel, because it is clean, centrally located and has a warm, friendly atmosphere.
We have a variety of accommodation and room types from Single through to Dormitory, priced with the budget traveller in mind.
ANZAC House Youth Hostel is a founding member of the Turkish Youth Hostel Association.
A Few of our many services include :-
* Internet and E-Mail facilities.
* Satellite T.V.
* Fax and International phone facilities.
* Daily tours of Gallipoli and Troy.
* Free help with all travel requirements in Turkey.
* Cafe which offers great Turkish and Western meals as well as vegemite on toast!
* B.B.Q. every night during summer.
* Cold beer and soft drinks.
* 24 hr. Hot water.
* Central heating. A unit in every room and all the halls, keeping ANZAC House Youth Hostel at a warm 22C+ during the cold winter days and nights. YAHOO !!