Boomerang Guesthouse, Selçuk

8.7

Boomerang Guesthouse is listed at the following booking sites:

Hostelworld HostelsClub Booking.com

How is Boomerang Guesthouse rated on booking websites?

Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews

Boomerang Guesthouse Reviews from the Web

Big 12 bed dorm with no real air flow or AC. Older age group and a lot of snoring. Staff were not that friendly and the bathrooms werent that clean. Included breakfast is very small portions. Would not book again.

aiI6AS9hKTu7JBpX
2022-08-18

A very conveniently located and affordable place literally across the road from the Seluk bus station! The Australia + Ephesus combo decor is hideous in the best way~~

It doesnt get too hot in the dorm room either - especially considering it was 39C outside when I visited. Its just a long room full of single beds though which definitely felt a little exposed.

I also recommend the restaurant run by the owner! Thanks

berwickbound
2022-07-25

Great hostel, great location, and sweet ladies working there. Cheap bikes to rent, you dont pay extra for towels, and they even let me leave my things in a locker and shower again at 9pm on the last day of my stay before catching a bus for free. 100% recommend.

ljtparker15
2022-07-16

I had a pleasant stay in this hostel. I was in dorm. Note that the dorm is one BIG room with normal beds, no bunk beds, which is awesome! You even get a small table next to your bed!! (However the dorm is in the basement with very tiny windows near the ground floor; not a problem for me but good to know if you are claustrophobic). Quite clean.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

The guesthouse has a very pleasant garden/restaurant and is very well located !

florasicard9464
2022-07-09

Loved Boomerang Hostel. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Its a chilled place, quite quiet and relaxed. Breakfast was tasty

apytuWhvxpMdONg7
2022-07-08

Really close to everything in town. The restaurant was very good, would recommend eating here.

JLYNNCARLSON
2022-07-04

Loved the location, room is nice and the owner is great, very welcoming, we got plenty of good recommendations and enjoyed a nice trip to Sirince following his advice.

Wish we had time to stop for breakfast/lunch as the outdoors area for eating is very beautiful too.

aymL9y0bP9Owq0OQ
2022-06-05

The owner was very kind and helpful. The dormitory room was very nice and clean and it was a very cool temperature which was really great to escape from the hot summer sun. Good location as well! No complaints here :)

alagMQRexUPY2ysr
2022-05-31

Great value for the price. Perfect location as well. The breakfast can be improved though.

Bilal__Ahmad
2022-05-22

Amazing place! Great staf and the facilities are really beautiful! About 45 min walking from the Seluk ruins

avzZ9FyQWNYvGv1s
2022-05-20

Very helpful staff and great location. Bathroom was a little icky and there wasn't much of a social vibe, but that could be because of the time of year I came.

jeremyjaffe1007979
2022-05-19

I only stayed for one night, but was very happy with the value and cleanliness of the hostel. I stayed in the double room and will stay there again if I come back to selcuk.

davemk5
2022-05-05

Boomerang Hotel is great, I will recommend if you are visiting Ancient City of Ephesus. It is conveniently located around tourist attractions.

However, the travel agency they recommend - White Rock Travel might not be as great. They havent been upfront on my details and it is not easy to communicate with them

wkooi878901
2022-04-26

Everything is good about this guesthouse except for the slow Wi-Fi. The rooms are very clean and enable me to have full rest.

tracywhw3085
2022-04-12

Nice and comfortable stay. Would go again if I vovosted the area.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

CJstephens
2022-04-07

Great location, right across from the bus station and walking distance to Ephesus. No real common room area and wifi was spotty at best. I went during March, and maybe they didnt consider that winter anymore but the basement dorm was FREEZING! Heaters werent in working order unfortunately.

ysavelleB187
2022-03-28

Loved the outside restaurant and couldn't ask for a better location.

alisonballard20162704
2021-10-03

I stayed in the 12-bed dorm, which was very spacious and clean. Unfortunately the hostel was quite empty during my stay, which is a shame because it has a lovely garden restaurant area which looked like a great place to socialize in busier times. Location is perfect, right in the center of the town, 3 minute walk to the bus station. The owner was also very nice and helpful.

antosgillert458
2021-09-12

Everything was good! Nice hostel with big and cozy garden, friendly staff who always help you with everything and a little healthy plate for breakfast (not a big one), perfect location. I stayed at the dorm and it was ok, but there were no sheets, only a winter blanket and another little blanket to cover the maitress. At the individual rooms there are sheets.

lagemmatc3983
2021-08-26

Boomerang guesthouse is very nice place to stay if you are travelling around Selcuk. The reception mister is very nice, explains everything and helps, if you need an extra advices and help, also in evening time. The lady serves a nice breakfast and is very friendly too. The hostel is clean, with nice atmosphere.

anakorencan7629
2021-08-15

We welcome you to our relaxed, family-run guesthouse in the heart of Selcuk; gateway to the ancient city of Ephesus. Come and have a few laughs and share your travelling experiences with our friendly english-speaking staff, enjoy traditional home-cooked turkish cuisine and a few drinks on our roof-top terrace, and unwind with a great nights sleep in our cool, quiet rooms.

We are centrally located, just 200 metres from the bus station in Selcuk, right next to the Ephesus museum. We offer FREE transport to the ancient ruins of Ephesus, and the Grotto of the Seven Sleepers, located 3km outside the city centre. Just minutes from our guesthouse are the ruins of the Temple of Artemis; one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, as are the Church of St John, the Isabey Mosque and the Ayasuluk fortress. Head down to the nearby beautiful Pamucak beach, or for the adventurous, the Aqua Park ın Kusadasi. We can arrange day trips to the fascinating towns of Sirince (Greek village), Samos (Greek Island), Priene, Milet and Didyma, and also the spectacular travertines of Pamukkale. If you are comıng from Samos ın Greece, we can arrange FREE transport from the port of Kuşadasi to our guest house. Our experienced staff are happy to offer advice and help arrange your further travels throughout Turkey.

Boomerang guesthouse is a small pension set in a classic building with a range of accommodation options, including comfortable single, twin, double, triple and dorm rooms wıth en-suıte facilities, 24hour hot water, all linen and towels as standard. Internet is available, as is a laundry service. A range of breakfasts are available at no additional cost, even Vegemite for homesick Aussies and Kiwis!

So come and make some friends at the Boomerang Guesthouse. We pride ourselves on our friendly, welcoming atmosphere. We hope that you enjoy your stay, and, like the boomerang, return one day!

We are centrally located, just 200 metres from the bus station and city center in Selcuk-ephesus, right next to the Ephesus archeaology museum.

Address: Atatürk Mah. 1047 Sok. 10, Selçuk (Selçuk), İzmir, Turkey

Boomerang Guesthouse is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Booking.com HostelsClub

Website Boomerang Guesthouse Selçuk (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: 00902328924879

Digital Nomads

Bike Rental

Cultural Tour/Class

Currency Exchange

Meeting/Banquet facilities

Themed Dinner Nights

Size: Small (less than 30 beds)

Rate Boomerang Guesthouse