Posada Juan Ignacio is the right place to stay in Rosario. It is strategically located just a few blocks from downtown, te large Paraná river and the widely know neighborhood of Pichincha. wich is packef with pubs and fashionable restaurants.
It is run by its owners who make travellers feel at home.
It offers all comforts of modern life
· 5 bedrooms, one with double bed, private bathroom and acces to terrace.
· Spacious TV, music, games and video rooms
· Living romms with comfortasble armchairs.
· Facilities to "Interact" with other people.
· Garden with solarium, swimming pooland barbecue (to cook the typical Argentine barbecue).
The hostel is specially designed for those who are tired of the impersonal treatment given by most hotels and look a warm, cosy atmosphere.
You will always find someone willing to meet you needs and listen to your suggestions.