Alla Residenza Domus Minervae is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com
It is the only way to book Alla Residenza Domus Minervae
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• by car
• - From North via Motorway Autostrada A1 'Firenze-Roma', exit VALDICHIANA, ramp highroad 'Perugia-Bettolle' and then exit 'Perugia Prepo'.
• -From North via Freeway Superstrada E45 'Ravenna-Cesena-Orte', ramp highroad 'Perugia-Bettolle' and then exit 'Perugia Prepo'.
• -From South via Motorway Autostrada A1 'Roma Firenze', exit: ORTE, Freeway 'Superstrada E45'(direction Terni-Perugia) and then exit 'Perugia Prepo'.
• -From South via Freeway Superstrada E45 'Orte-Cesena-Ravenna', exit 'Perugia Prepo'
• From the exit 'PERUGIA PREPO' follow the directions towards the railway station driving by the one-way 'via Palermo', at the traffic lights turn left, and drive straight on till you reach the station, in front of that turn right in 'via Angeloni' (one-way road of about 2 kms), take the central lane and drive till you reach the third (and the last) traffic-lights, you will see an arch in front of you: at this point turn right (if you do not see the arch do not turn!) in 'viale Antinori' (after 200 metres it changes its name in Viale Pompeo Pellini). We are situated just in front of the Pellini parking, on the second floor of a nice, yellow, 'Art Nouveau' building.
• by train
• From (and to) Firenze: frequent direct trains
• From (and to) Roma: some direct trains and some trains with a 'change' in Terontola or Foligno
• From (and to) Roma Fiumicino Airoport 'Leonardo da Vinci': 'Leonardo Express' train to reach Roma Termini and then train to Perugia
• For the train schedule: www.trenitalia.com
• Once you are in Perugia, from the railway station take the city bus number 6 or 7, ask the driver to show you the bus stop 'Palazzetto dello sport Pellini' (about 10 minutes), get out at the bus stop and walk for 30 metres on the same side. We are at number 19, on the second floor of a nice, yellow, 'Art Nouveau' building.
• (Bus tickets must be bought in advance in the shops: tobacconists, newspaper stands, etc. You can buy a ticket also on board asking the driver, but you will pay a little supplement for the service)
• by bus
• From (and to) Roma Fiumicino Airport 'Leonardo da Vinci': frequent direct buses to 'Perugia Piazza Partigiani' (Tickets on board).
• For the bus schedule: www.sulga.it
• Once you are in Perugia, from the bus station 'Piazza Partigiani' take the city bus line 'O' or 'TS' or 'TD' and get out at the bus stop 'Parcheggio Pellini' (about 5 minutes). If you do not have too many suitcases you can walk (800 metres): turn left and walk straight along the viale, after 2 traffic-lights turn left and walk till the parking 'Pellini'. We are at number 19, on the second floor of a nice, yellow, 'Art Nouveau' building (on the ground floor there is another hotel).
• (Bus tickets must be bought in advance in the shops: tobacconists, newspaper-stands, etc. You can by a ticket also on board asking the driver, but you will pay a little supplement for the service)
Address: Viale Pompeo Pellini 19, Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Credit Card Payments
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 4 cheap places to stay in Perugia