Hong Kong Hostel

Video

(Location is approximate. You may need to pan/move to find "Hong Kong Hostel" at 3rd Floor, Block A, 47 Paterson Street.)

3rd Floor, Block A, 47 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Kowloon Peninsula, Hong Kong
www.hostel.hk
(+852) 23926868.
(+852) 25767509

How is Hong Kong Hostel rated on other websites?

Cheap and comfortable stay
I had make a good choice of staying in this hostel. Not only they provide comfortable bed/room, the staff also very helpful and nice enough. Wifi is fast and hot shower is running well. Location is also perfect, 3 minutes from MTR Causeway Bay.
Reynette
Age 39, Indonesia
2015-05-06

Shabby hostel at great location with friendly travelers
This was the only hostel I have visited in Hong Kong so the review might not be completely fair. However, the rooms are tiny, the fan was really loud, and sometimes the air provided smelled like urine. Far from the standard you get elsewhere. As a big plus on the other hand, the location is perfect and there are always friendly people hanging out in the kitchen to talk to, so perfect for solo travelers and backpackers.
M
Age 30, Sweden
2014-09-02

Threatened with a Knife
Wow -- this was bad. Basically our room flooded due to a faulty shower and all my clothes got soaked. The owner sent a young woman down to kick us out (without enquiry). She was lovely but said if we wanted to stay we would have to speak to the owner (fair enough). When I went to reception to speak with the owner he jumped out of his seat and just yelled profanities at me. He ran over to me and grabbed a knife that was on the table and threatened to kill me. This is not a joke -- he seriously threatened to kill me. DO NOT GO HERE.
David
Age 30, Australian
2014-04-09

Satisfied and highly recommended
Friendly, uncomplicated, quick response, and a cute cat named hanson.
nanda
Age 39, indonesian
2013-12-05

Simple
I got a single room. The price for Hong Kong seemed decent. Convenient area, close to the Causeway Bay MTR and to Hennessy. There's a supermarket across the street. Hot water any time of day. Internet connection was quite slow and sometimes the routers were down. The staff at the other hostel I stayed at in HK was much more helpful, knowledgeable, and warm, so I can't give high marks for service. They weren't bad, but could have been quite a bit better. All in all I would stay there again.
Koufonissi
Age 42, USA
2013-10-14

Good Location
We booked three twin rooms for an overnight stay in Hong Kong. The hostel is undeniably in one of the best districts in the Causeway Bay area. Rooms and toilet are ok -- larger than we expected. Wi-fi connection can sometimes become wobbly. (The old male staff was not that friendly when we informed him about this.) The lady receptionists are nice, though -- especially the younger looking one (with glasses). Too bad we were not given complimentary bath towels, which other guests were lucky enough to be provided with. Nevertheless, we give them an ok rating.
John
Age 28
2013-05-23

Accessible and affordable price
Nice place to stay, price affordable, accessible to everything ... MTR and Bus going to airport is just a step away. Looking forward for our next stay here soon.
Ninfa
(Philippines)
2013-05-14

Very poor service, not clean room
The service was incredibly poor, staff barely speaks english. You have to rent the towel (it is not warned), the room have lots of humidity and hot water is scarce. The room has no windows (also not warned) and the bed is unbelievably uncomfortable. The only plus side is location.
Ivan