Sakura Hostel Asakusa is a brand-new hostel at the heart of Asakusa, the historic center of Tokyo. We are part of the Jimbocho Sakura Hotel/Sakura House group.
It is only minutes away from Asakusa's main temples and shrines, traditional shopping arcades, Akihabara Electronic/Animation Town, Ueno National Museum/Zoo & more. It is easy to access other parts of Tokyo as Asakusa is serviced by 4 separate stations!
- Check in Time 13:00 / Check out Time 11:00
- No curfew / No closing time
- Credit cards welcomed
- All-you-can-eat breakfast between 6 to 11 a.m. for 315 yen
- Shared kitchen available
- Internet cafe/wi-fi open 24 hrs
- Washing machines and driers open 24 hrs
- Security camera and room key card system
- Left-luggage locked storage room
- Information about apartment rental available
The hostel is a new purpose-built 6-storied building with dormitories and twin rooms, a common kitchen, a comfortable lounge and an Internet cafe ideally designed for people to socialize and make friends from all over the world.
The members involved in this hostel's opening, from the front desk staff to the architects, are all backpackers who have been wishing to have a cheap, but clean and comfortable hostel which they would like to introduce to their backpacking friends visiting Tokyo!