@Aonang Guesthouse is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com Hostelworld
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• Location and transportation.
• There are different ways to come in to Ao Nang.
• By Airplane:
• You are landing at Krabi airport. From there you need a taxi or you can take the airport bus. The taxi costs 600 Bath, you can book a taxi at the taxi counter in the airport. Not all taxi drivers there know where we are located, you may ask them to call us. The good thing about the taxi, it's driving you right to the front door.
• The airport bus cost 150 baht a person. It's dropping passengers along the Ao Nang road. Ask to be dropped off at Soi 11 close to a 7-11 shop. If they don't know, ask them to call us.
• By Boat:
• Boats are coming in from Phuket, Phi Phi and Koh Lanta. Normally, there is transport service from the pier to Ao Nang. Ask them to drop you off at our place, if they don't know then at Soi 11 close to a 7-11 shop.
• From Railey and Tonsai. Jump off the boat and take a tuk-tuk. They should know where we are when you mention Leela Valley.
• You can also choose to walk, but it will take 15 to 20 minutes and with a heavy back I will not advise you to do that. And a Tuk Tuk only cost 40-50 baht per person. But if you chose to walk from the beach, walk up the road where you pass by McD and Starbucks and continue to you come to Soi 11 on the right-hand side. And down Soi 11 you find Leela Valley on your left-hand side. Walk in Leela Valley and follow the small roads down to the corner where we are. Don't turn right or left just go straight on. You should pass a small open reception house and a small restaurant before you come to our place.
• By Bus:
• Normally all the buses have service all way to Ao Nang. Some drop you off at our place other just along the Ao Nang Road. Then ask to be dropped off at Soi 11 close to a 7-11. If they don't know ask to call us or be dropped off at McD and take a tuk-tuk or walk.
• Read by Boat
Address: Leela Vallay Ao Nang Soi. 1 or 11, 262/9 Moo.2, Ao Nang (Aonang Beach), Krabi, Thailand
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
Credit Card Payments
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 12 hostels in Ao Nang