Pangea Tropea, Tropea

9.2

Pangea Tropea is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book Pangea Tropea

How is Pangea Tropea rated on booking websites?

Pangea Tropea Reviews

Pangea Tropea Reviews from the Web

An oasis for backpackers BY a backpacker, so you know every single detail was done with intention and attention to every detail!

zoehull919419533
2022-09-17

One of a kind hostel. Owner is so kind and has gone above and beyond to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Tons of storage space, universal charging outlets, well stocked kitchen, a relaxing garden common area to chill and have some dinner and drinks with everyone, super clean rooms and bathrooms. Very close to multiple grocery stores, a bank, many beaches, and the historic town center. This should be your #1 choice when planning a stay in Tropea.

aPLbWuGSnJgu35TY
2022-09-13

Just Do It!

You will not regret it actually there is a big chance you will extend your stay! Everything is absolutely amazing so enjoy this hidden little gem!

sabs13
2022-09-11

Tropea and this hostel are kind of hidden gems in Italy. The hostel is newly built and just so beautifully crafted. It has a large outdoor area that makes it easy to socialize and meet other travelers. The beaches are very close and it's possible to rent snorkeling gear for free at the hostel. The kitchen is fully equipped and the beds feel very private with the curtains around them. Just go there honestly!

ko_matteo
2022-09-09

Perfect location, I loved the bed quality after a loong day walking around haha

vivianesantos958261
2022-09-07

Loved my stay! Honestly its the most chill, welcoming hostel Ive stayed in with thoughtful ammenities throughout which make the stay so comfortable. Its newly opened so things are still being added and changed but it was amazing. Its very small which I loved and all of the guests (and owner) would spend the evenings hanging out together. The only downside was that it was a bit hard to find, the location doesnt work in GPS so youll have to get the directions before arriving to make it easier to find. Other then that I have no complaints and hope to stay again one day!

airforce_20107983
2022-09-04

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Perfect location and amazing facilities. Darren goes the extra mile to make sure your experience here is the best it can be. Will definitely be coming back and thank you for your hospitality!!

Taylor and Julia

The Kiwis

a9tVyAzCyqLbtTFP
2022-09-02

Favourite hostel ever (coming from a 28 year old that has visited many hostels)

1- The location was perfect. It SEEMS tricky to find because there is no exact address, but just take 2 seconds to read the ad and you'll be perfectly fine.

2- Darren was the best host. Very very generous, organized, fun, attentive to detail, etc. He offered us pretty much anything he could to make our experience perfect.

3- I met really nice people! The hostel is super social and has common areas! It's perfect

myrnz
2022-09-01

The hostel is close to the city center and beach. It's brand new. It has a very nice bathroom, and many detail such as curtains in the beds, cellphone holder, different plugs, led light. The room also has air conditioning. The kitchen is very well equipped. You have a place to rinse from the beach. All in all it's a very comfortable place. The address in the website is wrong so make sure to check how to find it before arrival! Fair warning: payment was at the moment of my stay in cash.

aLNE0fulqhe2aSNW
2022-08-31

The hostel is located in a great location walking distance from train station and main centre. The hostel owner was super friendly. The hostel had great facilities and was very clean. Highly recommend staying here.

lui90
2022-08-17

best hostel I have ever been to! Not only was the location great, but the host was very welcoming. Every room was designed perfectly (from the US electric outlets to the phone holder above every pillow). He made us feel so comfortable and was super friendly. He was also very flexible, he would let us leave our stuff after the check out. Honestly, 10/10, I have nothing bad to say about him or the hostel. The kitchen was also well organized and clean. Thank you so much! - From all 7 of us :)

aleksmi4856
2022-08-16

This might have been the best hostel experience I had in my life. Super location, very kind staff, I had a really good experience, definitely recommend it!

pienvanraalte1558
2022-08-15

The owner Darren was amazing and made us feel so welcome. He was kind and attentive to all our needs. You could tell he had put his heart and soul into the hostel. He has literally thought of everything to make your stay perfect. Even the toilet paper was quality compared quite a few other hotels we have been to. Everything was 10 out of 10 apart from the room wasn't cleaned daily. When you are sharing a bathroom with other travellers this should be cleaned regularly for hygiene reasons.

jasonwheelhouse4230
2022-08-11

Best hostel Ive stayed at. Basically every amenity is thought of. Beds are really comfy, with the lovely privacy curtain and lockers that fit your luggage. It was so nice having air conditioning during the hot weather.

Really close to the beaches 10 - 15 minutes to two different beaches. Very close to the town too.

Darren is an amazing host, gives great recommendations on where to go and what to see, very involved to make the hostel a great place to stay.

Will definitely be coming back!

niamhorourke30132820
2022-08-10

The location is close enough to the center to walk but far enough to get a good nights sleep! Best host Ive ever head the pleasure of meeting and would recommend this to all friends and family. The rooms are extremely private and comfortable to the point where i found myself sleeping in from sheer comfort.

awNKSPFYgFuspdgL
2022-08-08

Super Daz has provided a little oasis for the any kind of traveller, being a gracious and hospitality host that Daz is he also has a plethora of knowledge to accommodate, enhance and truly magnify your Tropea experience :)

Cant wait to come back for another round in the near future, thanks a bunch mate

shababbles
2022-08-06

Hostel has all facilities you need (lockers, kitchen, coffee machine, air conditioning, showers outside/inside, comfortable beds, towels, snorkels to rent). Location is also perfect, it's only a few minutes walk to the beach, 10 min walk from the city center/main station, supermarkets/restaurants are literally next corner. It's good for solo backpackers and if you are with a group of friends. We had an amazing time there and will definitely come back again.

Anna_Kovita
2022-08-06

I had a fantastic stay, the best nights sleep ever in a hostel. The beds and rooms are amazing, you get a lovely soft mattress, privacy curtain, light and a phone holder for hungover netflix days. The location is close to the beach, only about a 2 minute walk downhill. Hostel has everything you could want including an outdoor shower and dry bags with snorkels to rent (really useful for us). We travelled Italy for 3 weeks and I can honestly say this was the best place we stayed, 100% recommend!

jackdecourtin9892
2022-08-05

Excellent! I recommend this place. Good location and best price.

Darren was really nice with us.

The beds very comfortable.

patriciainesgomez1531
2022-08-05

One of the only hostels I could find in Capri, but wow.. this hostel is seriously amazing. It has evidently been started by a seasoned traveler who has taken the best aspects of the top world hostels, plus more and combined it together into this little gem.

A quick walk to the beach including snorkeling spots, more than enough facilities(a home gym!) and finally.. a comfy bed in Italy!

A must stay when in Capri!

Dylbert
2022-08-04

At Pangea Tropea each room has its own bathroom that includes: shower, toilet, bidet and sink. There is also a common kitchen with bar style seating so people can hangout there or go to the front outdoor lounge area where you can sit in the sun or shade.

Pangea Tropea is right down the street from the world famous historical centre of Tropea and right up the street from the beautiful white sandy beach and turquoise water of The Mediterranean.

Free WIFI throughout the property. 5 Euro rentals are also available if you would like to do some snorkeling in the beautiful reefs around Tropea.

Each room has 3 bunk beds, 6 beds total that feature stairs to the top bunk, not ladders, for ease and comfort of getting in and out of bed, privacy curtains, bedding and air conditioning. Towels are available for a refundable deposit of 5 Euros.

Pangea Tropea Terms & Conditions:

18 & over only, no pets, clean up after yourself, no fighting, no stealing, no destroying property, no bringing outside guests in and no drugs! just have fun! it's that easy! If any of these happen you will be asked to leave with no refund.

No kids & no pets - 18 & over only at this hostel. No families with or groups with kids. If you make a reservation and you show up with someone under 18, I will not accept your reservation and still charge you for your entire stay, so don't do it.

I do not put up with fighting, stealing or destroying anyone's property, that includes mine. If you do any of any of these things at the hostel I will immediately remove you and your belongings from the property without a refund and you will have to find new accommodations elsewhere. Pangea is about fun, relaxation and enjoying each other's company. Don't be that person, be the person that everyone likes.

I supply you with a lot of fun activities. Please treat them kindly and don't destroy anything. If you vandalize or destroy any of my property or anyone else's property that is staying here, you will pay for it and then will be removed from the hostel without a refund.

Operating hours are 8:00 - 20:00 (8am - 8PM) but I live on site and will be around to let you in. Some of the city shuts down from 13:00-16:00 (1pm-4pm) each day. I will be taking a break during that time for about an hour but it differs from day to day. I will still be around if you need me.

Check-In: Check-in is at 14:00 (2:00pm) - 20:00 (8:00pm). If you arrive early, no worries, you can leave your bags secured and go explore the city/beach, lounge out at the property, do yoga, lift weights, have some beverages or cook some food. Anything your heart desires.

Late Check-In: I live on site so if you arrive after 20:00 I will still be there to let you in.

Check-Out: Check-out is at 10.00 (10:00 am) If your train or bus doesn't leave till later, you are more than welcome to leave your bag secured at the property and do whatever you like.

Late Check-Out: I understand that sometimes it is hard to get out of bed when you have partied all night long, I have been there. If I am not at full occupancy or expecting new
reservations to come in, I can give you an additional 2 hours to sort yourself out and get your life back together.

Deposits:
There will be a refundable 5 Euro Towel Deposit and a 5 Euro key deposit. If either are not returned I will be keeping your deposit.

Cancellations:
I know that situations happen and plans change. Please let me know at least 72 hours before your arrival if you need to cancel your reservation.

At Pangea Tropea I am all about having a great time but we have to bring down the noise after 22:00 (10:00PM). Because there are neighbours you can still be outside and relax but we can not be yelling, blasting music and screaming till the late hours of the night and early hours of the morning. If you come back to the property at a late hour please be respectful of everyone, not only in the hostel but the neighbours so keep your noise down please.

• Put this into Google maps. I am the black gate at the front entrance.
• 38.671583, 15.889499
• I have tried multiple times to update my location on Hostel World but the address from Hostel World and Google maps are different. The correct coordinates are above. This property does not have a number like a lot of properties in this region.When you arrive at Via Liberta you will walk away from the city centre. You will see the supermarket Conte. There is a split in the road there. Go to the left side towards the mountains. Walk past Diper Supermarket and Bper Bank and I am right past there on the righthand side. A big white and blue building and the road that goes to the beach. If you have gone to Euro Spin or Polizia station you have gone to far. It is an old white and blue building.

Address: Viale Don Mottola, Tropea, Calabria, Italy

Pangea Tropea is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website Pangea Tropea Tropea (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: +39 347 155 8657