Located in the serene outskirts of the bustling Munnar town, Zostel Munnar offers a brilliant view of the lush green meadows and tea estates that proffer Munnar its beauty. The hostel provides a fun and happening vibe to solo and group travellers, with colourful common areas to hang out, right from the rooftop to the balconies and indoor game rooms. Digital nomads can easily set base at this hostel, thanks to the dedicated workstations enabled by WiFi and a brilliant view to take away your boredom. For a comfortable stay, you can choose from a range of luxe private rooms with balconies as well as cosy and neat dorm rooms, all of which are accompanied by a lovely glimpse of Nature. The hostel also features an in-house restaurant, vibrant decors with hand-painted wall art, a mini-library, and ample parking space.
Known for its verdant tea plantations, pristine valley views, national park & lake, and daylong getaways, Munnar is a Keralan hill station that delights you with the perfect weather throughout the year. Misty meadows reign its landscape, while the dotted mud-and-wood houses give you a glimpse into local lifestyle & culture. In the scattered region of Munnar, you'll also find many short and long hiking trails that filter out the crowd and land you in blissful spots like streams, natural pools, and waterfalls. Other activities to look forward to are camping, stargazing over bonfires on a clear day, and visiting the national park, tea estates, and viewpoints.
- At the time of check-in, all guests are required to present either a negative RT-PCR report not older than 72 hours, or a double-vaccination certificate.
- This hostel follows universal hygiene guidelines and a strict sanitization protocol. Moreover, travelers and staff regularly undergo temperature checks to curtail any health lapses.
- While most staff members stay at the hostel itself, outsider staff undergo a strict thermal check and periodic testing regime.
- Travellers are requested to sanitize their bags and any outside materials (parcels, shoes, etc.) while entering the hostel premises.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group of more than 8 people. In case of a group of 4 or more, you might be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms. Further, if the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- Children below 18 years of age are not permitted entry/stay at any of our hostels, with or without guardians. We do not recommend families.
- Our standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM
- We only accept a government ID as valid identification proof. No local IDs shall be accepted at the time of check-in.
- Guests are not permitted to bring outsiders inside the hostel campus.
- We believe in self-help and do not provide luggage assistance or room services.
- Drugs and any substance abuse is strictly banned inside and around the property.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted at the premises as per the property’s discretion and local laws. Please reach out to the property prior to your arrival to confirm the same.
- Right to admission reserved.