ONDA Playa Grande, Playa Grande

9.0

#1 Top Rated Hostel in Playa Grande

ONDA Playa Grande is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book ONDA Playa Grande

How is ONDA Playa Grande rated on booking websites?

ONDA Playa Grande Reviews

ONDA Playa Grande Reviews from the Web

Cannot fault this place. The vibes are incredible, the staff are the best, immediately felt like home as soon as we arrived. In fact, we had a hostel booked in the centre of Tamarindo, arrived there, missed ONDA so much, and so cancelled that and got an Uber back to stay another 3 nights! The location is remote but this is exactly what we were after, as the beach is so quiet and clean. The food is also amazing and the dorms are clean and luxurious. The dogs are also a bonus!

oliviastansbury
2022-04-27

Had a wonderful time staying at ONDA, on-site bar/food and excellent WiFi to get a little work done. Mario, the manager, was very responsive via email and even let me check in early! Renee, Esteban, Julia and Shawny at the bar crushed it-they did a great job behind the bar as well as being very helpful with all things in the area!

gds1019
2022-04-15

I had a wonderful experience at ONDA - I stayed in the female dorm for 4 nights. The rooms were clean, very comfortable, and the staff was amazing. They went over and beyond to help make my stay enjoyable. It had a very familiar atmosphere, I felt immediately welcomed and even made friends. I highly recommend staying at ONDA - will definitely come back!

Julia93
2022-03-02

I ended up extending my stay here at ONDA. I couldnt fault this place. The staff made me feel extremely welcome and the environment was exactly what I was looking for. It was my favourite place I stayed in Costa Rica and the rooms were perfect. I would 110% recommend staying here. They have daily event pint on and organise trips and surf lessons here. If I return to Costa Rica in the future this will be where I return to. Thanks to all the staff for making my last couple of weeks here wonderful

jcvmaho
2022-03-01

ONDA Playa Grande is more than just a place to sleep, it's a unique experience that offers our guests a memorable travel experience by inviting you to immerse yourself into the Playa Grande community.

Located just 500 yards from one of the best beaches in Costa Rica, our beautifully designed spaces encourage social connections and offer the ability to work remotely (if you have to) with the best coworking space in the area complete with fast internet, guaranteed.

At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe, bed linen and a patio with pool view. At ONDA - Playa Grande each room is fitted with air conditioning and a safety deposit box. The accommodation offers a sun terrace. You can play billiards at ONDA - Playa Grande, and the area is popular for hiking.

ONDA was designed by travelers for travelers!!

ONDA Playa Grande Policy and Condition:

Cancellation Policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.

Check in from 15.00 to 21.00
Check out before 11.00

Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (13% will be added )
Breakfast not included

General:
Reception from 06.00 to 22.00
No curfew
No children allowed
Non Smoking

• Located along the north Pacific Coast in Guanacaste province, Playa Grande is a vital part of the Marino Las Baulas National Park.
• If driving by car the hotel is located on the main road when traveling into Playa Grande. We have plenty of parking at the hotel.
• If traveling by public transport, there are daily shuttle buses from both airports into Tamarindo where you can get a taxi to Playa Grande.
• If you have any questions about directions or getting to Playa Grande please get in touch.
• The nearest airport is Tamarindo, 4 km from ONDA

Address: Main Road, 250 meters to the Northeast of Minae, Playa Grande, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica

ONDA Playa Grande is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website ONDA Playa Grande Playa Grande (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: +178 631 94 800