Atypicap Capsule Hostel, Tenerife

9.2

#1 Top Rated Hostel in Tenerife

Atypicap Capsule Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book Atypicap Capsule Hostel

How is Atypicap Capsule Hostel rated on booking websites?

Atypicap Capsule Hostel Reviews

Atypicap Capsule Hostel Reviews from the Web

Best hostel I've stayed at, especially for the price, staff were awesome and had a good rooftop bar. Also the pods were a good place to chill after being in a campervan for a week!

camjohnbeer6692
2022-07-21

Staff were so nice and very helpful really enjoyed my stay

harrydavison2675072
2022-05-31

I had a fantastic week in the hostel. It's really modern, the capsules are spacious and comfortable. The staff is really kind and helpful. The location of the hostel is perfect in the heart of Puerto de la Cruz. I will definitely return! Miss you guys! It was an unforgettable experience.

alexandrastefanx667
2022-05-12

The best hostel I've stayed in, HIGHLY recommended.

jluanlpablo
2022-05-10

A must, to all people that havent try this, went with my partner and perfect sleep and enjoyed to spend the night here

santiagosalcido565
2022-05-09

Great place to stay short time or long time.

Bed and shower are very nice.

Roof top is awsome.

Only thing is small kitchen but we can eat well outside for small price ;)

gpetit2879
2022-04-16

Definitely a different experience than your normal hostel. Capsules give you more privacy and darkness for sleep which is great. They do not block out sound though if you are expecting that. The Showers were nice and the staff was welcoming too. The biggest minus is the small kitchen that just does not offer close to enough space for food and cooking for the number of travelers that stay in the hostel.

JonasSplitt
2022-02-14

The beds are amazing! The capsules are so cool.

The staff is really lovely, and helpful.

Only 1 thing that could be better:

Another fridge, because it was over full and we couldnt store anything in it, so we had to throw away our foods.

jennifervdlx
2022-02-08

Comfy and calm it was a great place for working away. The capsules were cosy, clean and the hotel let you use the kitchen which was great.

dark-jester6264545
2022-01-22

Best hostel Ive ever stayed at!! Absolutely love the pod system of group accommodations as it allows a place of complete solitude.

mrwvorh
2022-01-20

It' s alright. Interesting experience. I met some great people at the hostel and if I wanted I could go to my capsule to have some privacy. Location is very central and easy to get around.

lenko4
2022-01-06

I stayed here over Christmas and had a awesome time. The staff were super helpful and fun and there was a great energy throughout the whole place.

I worked remotely, the internet downstairs was strong enough for zoom calls, while on the roof terrace it did cut out a bit. However, the roof tended to be quieter, had much nicer views and allowed you to work in the sun... So depends what's important to you!

The pods offer good amount of privacy (I would bring ear plugs tho)

Would stay again!

rrowanmurray2210
2021-12-20

Nice stuff, good vibes, rooftop caraoce are the best.

toni-baldo
2021-12-07

It was a spontaneous choice to stay in this Hostel and I am definitely not sorry.

The staff and the atmosphere were spot on! Super kind and if you need something or something is wrong they will assist and try to help as fast as they can!

Amazing hostel whether for a short or long stay.

vvelichkova17185759
2021-12-06

Enjoyed our stay. Hostel was nice and clean with very helpful friendly staff. Great location also. Pods were comfortable but they don't keep any sound out. Bring ear plugs as the sound from the electric lockers and the door constantly opening and closing is quite bad. That's the only downside

daverowney6858438
2021-12-01

I loved it there. Great people who work there. Perfect for remote work. I felt so safe.. It was really modern and comfortable. Loved the privacy in the capsule. Would go there again for sure!!!!

evabuchb4617
2021-11-29

Stuff is great location fantastic showers the best I had in a hostel and clean, but not many showers and bathrooms. The kitchen is ok small but had what you need to cook. Overall very nice hostel i recomand it.

yannayy
2021-11-23

We booked a night here but left at midnight to sleep in our car. It was far more comfortable than this place.

The building is great and the bathrooms are clean but the capsules are made from cheap, flimsy plastic that looks amazing in photos but is not fit for purpose. The capsules get unbearably hot and it doesn't matter how quiet other guests are, it is constantly loud in this place. You will not be able to sleep or get comfortable.

t001393768603
2021-11-23

Great place! I felt complete privacy in my bunk bed in a 20 person room. Very cool and unique experience.

swilsonwei8682
2021-11-20

Perfect. Total family vibe. Really lovely staff, everyone made me feel super welcome. Capsules are ace, clean, secure. Bathrooms are high quality. Live music, good times, and lots of fun on the terrace.

liaroserose5202
2021-11-16

Atypicap Capsule Hostel is the first capsule establishment in the Canary Islands. Our brand is devoted to offering a distinctive accommodation approach, which gives our guests a unique and fun experience while rendering all the comforts and connectivity provided by our Capsules Nest. As a fresh and innovative alternative, we are aware of the need to satisfy the growing demands of today's tourism, with the hope of contributing to the modernisation and quality of tourism in Tenerife.

We are located in a unique enclave within the historical center of Puerto de la Cruz. This is where culture, leisure, and the very essence of our beautiful city and its people work hand-in-hand to offer our guests a warm welcome.

Our hostel is a modern, multi-functional, and Eco-sustainable space designed to create a sense of community. It offers spaces where our guests can connect, socialise, relax, work, eat and drink, and where life happens and is shared.

Alongside our accommodation, we offer 24-hour reception, a printer for guests, a leisure area, a kitchen, shared bathrooms for individual use on each floor (WC, shower with partition, and washbasin), and a Chill-Out Terrace with bar service.

Our capsules are comfortable, spacious, and intelligently designed for your total comfort and privacy, with electronic door-opening and closing with card and a very comfortable visco-elastic mattress. The Nordic sacks are designed exclusively for our hostel, adhering to parameters of Eco-sustainability and comfort, which also leads to greater energy savings. The Capsules are equipped with the latest technology and connectivity: USB connections and Bluetooth, air ventilation, 26-inch screen with headphone connection where you can download the multimedia content on your device (mobile, tablet or laptop), high-speed Internet access, a 15x12x12 cm safe box integrated inside the capsule, adjustable led lights for reading, luminous alarm clock, vanity mirror, digital thermometer, international power outlet, cloth hangers, smoke detector, and 'do not disturb' option.

Atypicap Capsule Hostel Policy and Condition:

Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival.

We accept reservations 12 hours before arrival

Check in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00

Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes included
Breakfast not included

General:
24 hours reception.
No curfew
Pets are not allowed
Over 18 year old
Established time for noise

• There are several options to get from Tenerife north airport 'Los Rodeos' (25 km away) to our hostel. Apart from being able to rent a rental car at the airport, there are regular bus lines (nr. 030) every 30 minutes to Puerto de la Cruz. You can check prices and schedules at www.titsa.com.
• You also have the option of taking a taxi, which costs approximately € 30. The journey takes about 20 minutes.

Address: Calle Agustin de Betancourt, 22., Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain

Atypicap Capsule Hostel is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website Atypicap Capsule Hostel Tenerife (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: +34 722 246 770