Hotel Adler is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com
It is the only way to book Hotel Adler
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• By train
• From Central Station take tram 33 and get off after 9 stops (10 minutes) in Piazza Aspromonte, Hotel Adler is at 50 metres from the stop, or you can take the green line of the subway (in the direction of Cologno Nord or Gessate) and get off at Loreto (Viale Abruzzi exit). When you are in Viale Abruzzi, go ahead for about 70 yards and then turn left into Via Pecchio. Go straight for Via Pecchio for 100 metres and then you turn left on Via Ricordi , the Hotel Adler is at number 10.
• By car
• From the highways, pass the booth tolls, take the Ring road and exit on Lambrate. Continue for the Center City along Via Porpora, after 1 km turn left on Via Ricordi (near to Piazzale Loreto)
• From Milan Linate Airport
• Take the shuttle up to Central Station and then take tram 33 for 9 stops (10 minutes).
• Or take bus number 73 up to San Babila (end of line) and then take the underground red line 1 direction Sesto for 4 stops. Get off at Loreto and exit in Viale Abruzzi. Continue for 70 meters and turn left on Via Pecchio, continue for 100 meters and then turn left on Via Ricordi
• From Milan Malpensa Airport
• Treno Malpensa Express up to Cadorna Station and then green metro 2 towards Cologno – Gessate for 7 stops. Get off at Loreto and continue directions as above.
• From Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport
• Take the Shuttle Bus for Central Station and continue directions as above.
Address: Via Giovanni Ricordi 10, Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 41 cheap places to stay in Milan