The Hosteller New Delhi, India's biggest hostel, is the perfect stay option for a backpacker or a traveller looking to relax, rejuvenate and reconnect. We believe in giving you the best hospitality service by providing quality accommodation, great vibes and utmost focus on cleanliness, hygiene, safety and security of all our travellers. Located in south Delhi, within a walking distance from Ashram Metro station (pink line), we are in close proximity to Lotus temple, Akshardham, NZM train station and many other heritage sites in Delhi. Our neighbourhood is friendly, gated and quite serene.
The Hosteller offers clean and comfortable beds, attached WCs with 24/7 hot running water, free WiFi, common spaces, friendly front desk and concierge service, in-house dining and many more services. We are one hip, crazy party hostel with pub crawls, city walks, karaoke nights, beer-pong, etc. happening every evening. You’ll keep wanting to come back for more!
Whether you are here for a day or two or more, The Hosteller will make sure YOU don’t miss anything. Our best picks from all the to-do list in Delhi are: explore the tombs, architecture, old forts, satisfy your taste buds with world-famous cuisines, check out some of Asia's biggest bazaars.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES & HYGIENE POLICIES
- We advise our guests to do a pre-arrival check-in to ensure contactless service. We shall be sending a pre-arrival check-in email to all the bookers.
- Thermal checks, travel history, Aarogya setu app download, luggage & footwear sanitization shall be done on arrival.
- Our staff is trained specially for post-Covid-19 hygiene & cleanliness measures to ensure your safety.
- Cleanliness policy: 3 times per day (Clean, sanitize, repeat)
- Timings of common spaces, kitchen, play area, etc. may be restricted to ensure 100% cleaning & social distancing measures as per management’s discretion.
- Our cafes are also sanitized 3 times a day to ensure servicing our guests with freshly prepared food.
- Emergency measures: All our hostels shall have the provision of 1 dedicated emergency isolation room, oxygen supply & doctor on call.
- Covid-19 sanitization kits are available at all hostels at an additional cost. It comprises of N95 mask, use & throws items like a mask (blue color), sanitizer sachet, head cap, foot cap, and gloves.
- All guests are advised to be 100% compliant with GoI or state guidelines & documentations.
- Rights to admission is reserved with the hostel management without any refund liability.
- Guests are advised to strictly follow management guidelines & ensure social distancing at all costs.
We cannot guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room in the case of 3 or 4 people travelling together. That will strictly be subject to availability.
The Hosteller, a chain of backpacker hostels, is well suited for young backpacking travellers. We do not allow families and all those below 18 years of age to stay with us.