Albergo Villa Marta is listed at the following booking sites:Booking.com
It is the only way to book Albergo Villa Marta
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• HOW TO REACH US
• The Hotel Albergo Villa Marta is easily reachable thanks to its fortunate position in the heart of a characteristic rural countryside, but only a few kilometres from the motorway exit (A11) and from the major link roads.
• By car:
• From Motorway A11
• Leave the Firenze-mare motorway A11 and exit at LUCCA EST. Follow the blue signs to Pisa which will take you on the SS12. Keep going until after the fork for the village of San Lorenzo a Vaccoli, and about 500m later, turn to “Via del Ponte Guasperini”, a small road on the left side of the main road directing to Pisa. Drive for 400m and you will pass a small bridge, followed by a fork. Keep the left and after about 200m you will see the entrance to the Hotel Albergo Villa Marta on your left hand side.
• From Pisa center
• Leave the town and follow the signs for Lucca. Once out of town follow the signs for San Giuliano Terme taking the SS12. When you reach the village of San Giuliano Terme, at the foot of the mountains, go straight on, never leaving the SS12 .
• You will pass a tunnel and you will be in Lucca’s area. Proceeding to Lucca, you will find the village of Santa Maria del Giudice, pass it remaining on the SS12. Drive for about 3km then turn right toward the small road “Via del Ponte Guasperini” and go straight on. After about 400m you will pass a small bridge followed by a fork. Keep the left and after about 200m you will see the entrance to the Hotel Albergo Villa Marta on your left hand side.
• From Pisa airport
• Take the highway A11 for Lucca and exit at LUCCA EST.
• Follow the blue signs to Pisa which will take you to the SS12; after the fork for the village of San Lorenzo a Vaccoli, keep going on the SS12 where after about 500m, you find the turn to the Via del Ponte Guasperini. Then it’s the same as above.
Address: Via del Ponte Guapsperini 873, San Lorenzo a Vaccoli, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 0 cheap places to stay in Lucca