HB Acres, Greenville

8.2

your hostels in Greenville

Do you want to book your hostel online?

Check out Hostelworld.com

HB Acres Reviews

An Amazing Hideaway

What an Awesome place to visit for those desire quiet surrounded by nature when the Sierra and Cascade mountains meet in NE California. This is truly a "one of a kind" oasis.

Joy
2013-01-19

Very quiet and relaxing place to chill out in the mountains

This hostel is the most peaceful and relaxing hostel I've ever stayed at. A very nice guy named Hugh runs the place and did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. He even took us for a tour, four wheel driving in the wild mountains in his truck! It's defiantly off the beaten path and public transportation is not available to get up there (although there is a local bus around the county) but there's lot's of things to do for people who enjoy spending relaxing time in the natural world. I would stay there again, but longer next time. Happy trails.

Aaron
2011-09-20
Netherlands

I was blessed to not only stay on HB Acres but get to know Huge, he is a kind and honest man I felt as if I had known him all my life. HB Acres is a healing place for me I needed it very badly I was at a place in my Spirit path that I needed to make a serious choice. I spent most my time "in and by" the creek, what a healing place it was for me, I became grounded at a time that appeared hopeless. In my humble opinion certain people will be drawn there, it was free of stress or any negativity. Thanks Hugh you and HB Acres helped me make a god decision, I am well.

Mesha Griffin
2006-10-21

This Hostel / Campground is geared to outdoor enthusiasts and lovers of nature, respect for the peace and tranquility of the other residents is a requirement. We offer nearby access to; Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Swimming, Boating, Canoeing, Kayaking, Rafting, Bird/Wildlife Viewing, Picnics, Camping, Rock Climbing, Skiing/Snow Boarding, Hang Gliding, ATV's, Snow Machines, Gold Panning, Hunting/Shooting, and just about any other outdoor recreational activity you can name. It is located two miles outside the small town of Greenville, Ca. We are located at the end of the road, in a quiet creek side frontier setting with a hostel (small cabin) and several hectares of forest camping surrounded by National Forest land. We gladly accept quiet friendly pets of all kinds, however there are many other animals roaming around here so leash's are requied. It's best to call ahead for further information.

Address: 1200 Lower Williams Valley Road, Greenville, California, USA

HB Acres is listed on the following booking sites:

Not listed at Hostelworld