The hostel La Casa del Pavo is surrounded by coconut palms and mango trees in a very green area.
La Casa del Pavo Real is located 5 minutes walking from the beach entrance and 20 min to the left is where the Palomino River ends in the sea and with good weather conditions you may see the snow peak of Sierra Nevada.. La Casa Del Pavo Real has his proper beach club located 5min walking distances, which offer delicous local food and drinks. Also the beach offers some nice bars and restaurants as well as the main road of Palomino which is reachable by moto-taxi or by walking 10-15min.
La Casa del Pavo Real has 5 double rooms with private bathroom, air condition and balcony with view to the garden as well as two 6-bed dormitories with comfortable 110cm mattresses, air condition and big lockers underneath each bed. We also have 3 private Bungalows, with air condition (concrete-bungalow). You will have a public area with view to the open kitchen where breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served.
La Casa del Pavo Real Policies & Conditions:
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation in the 3 days before arrival.
- Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
- Check out before 11:00 late check out will be charged 50.000 COP
Some information for your stay with us:
- Reception is open between 7am and 9pm.
- Breakfast is between 7am and 10am.
- Our Vegetarian restaurant is open for lunch between 12pm and 3pm and for dinner between 6pm and 9pm.
- We offer 2x1 house cocktail, every day from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
- We have 2 bicycles for your use, free of charge.
- Wifi code: PAVOREAL2021
Palomino is an extraordinary place. We suggest the following activities:
- Visiting the beach We have a Bar in front of the sea called Playa La Ola, with a quiet atmosphere and very tasty food. They have the 2x1 every day between 5pm and 7pm.
- Take the Palomino Dogshelter tour (our stray dog shelter). Our guides will take you on a hike to the Palomino River or to the Sierrita viewpoint. Enjoy the beautiful scenery while helping us serve our community. The tour departs at 7:30 am and 3pm each day.
For other activities such as yoga, surfing lessons or for a reservation at our Spa, don't hesitate to ask at the front desk.
We are at your service !