Frendz Resort Boracay, Boracay Island

8.7

Frendz Resort Boracay is listed at the following booking sites:

It is the only way to book Frendz Resort Boracay

How is Frendz Resort Boracay rated on booking websites?

Frendz Resort Boracay Reviews

Great location and staff!

Perfect location and staff very helpful. Would highly recommend.

John
2015-05-12
Age 33 | Ireland

Great experience, lovely stay!

I stayed for 5D4N in Frendz Resort and I must say it was true what they say about this place. Everyone comes as strangers from their own countries and they become friends here at this resort. Wonderful hospitality, beautiful people, new friends, cheap price -- what more could I ask for? I loved every min of my stay there. Now I shall do my part to share about this great place to my friends who are planning their holidays to Boracay! Thank you, Frendz, for a wonderful stay.

Abirami Shavani
2012-11-24
Malaysia

No wonder they call it Frendz!!

My friends and I had an amazing experience staying at Frendz Resort!! The staff was so helpful and inviting, and our room was great! I looked forward to spending my evenings there. I met many people at Frendz that I will continue to stay in touch with long after this trip. It was also incredibly affordable, even though I ate the majority of my meals there. I just hope that I can go there again someday!

Kira
2012-08-06
United States

Best I have found in Asia

I am on the final stages of my two-year adventure, I found this hotel a very well managed lively well located, minute to the main beach. The price was cheap compared to the nearby hotels. Highly recommend this hotel.

Adventure Mike
2009-03-02

Fantabulous

The hotel have it all, service-wise! I can't wait to go back. Friendly staff and all all that. Everybody seem to left this hotel with happy faces.

Clarina
2008-11-13
Ireland

Cozy and comfortable place

My husband and I stayed at Frendz for three nights in a deluxe room with aircon. The room was clean and looks sanitized, although a bit old. I found the verandah very useful to hang and dry your wet clothes. The location is accessible to D'Mall and to the beach. We weren't able to try their food because we ate at different restaurants. Overall, we were satisfied and happy with our stay at Frendz.

Louella Lumio
2008-04-24
Filipino

Fantastic location, staff and very cheap

I was recommended this place from some ex-pat friends in Manila. I contacted the owner who offered us a great price and helped with our travel arrangements to Boracay. To our surprise he offered to pick us up at caticlan for free. Upon arrival the owner Steve gave us a much better room for no extra charge. After settling in to our room which was great, We were given free drinks in the bar, and met some great people. As it was near sunset the owner steve offered to take us to some great bars and eating places. We only had three days at frendz but I cant wait to get back. Thanks to Steve Rose and all the staff for a great time.

Brian Thompson
2007-09-10
Australian

A Taste of Paradise!

Me and a friend stayed at Frendz Resort in 2004. We were hunting around the island for a cheap stay! Frendz is a secluded, well-kept, extremely well run resort with growing favour from our part! Our little "nepa hut" was amazing. So well kept, the employees were very friendly and made us feel like we fit right in! Within minutes of arriving, the owner introduced himself and welcomed our presence. I'm not sure what Frendz is rated, but they offer five-star hospitality and thoughtfulness! You can tell that there is a lot of heart and soul that is behind this place.

Lindsey Fast
2007-06-08
Canada

Frendz resort has recently been renovated and a new restaurant and bar area added. It is native style but offers western style bathroom facilities. The hostel dorm area is a shared bathroom. We also have private bungalows available, some with cable tv and hot water. The resort comprises 15 native bungalows, 4 large family rooms and a hostel area. All are set in lush tropical gardens around the central restaurant area. We offer a daily happy hour and great reasonably priced meals to suit all budgets. Frendz is a friendly well maintained resort, and only a 2 minute walk from the famous white beach of boracay.

Address: Frendz resort Balabag, boat station 1, Boracay Island, Visayas, Philippines

Frendz Resort Boracay is listed on the following booking sites:

Hostelworld Not listed at Booking.com Not listed at HostelsClub

Website Frendz Resort Boracay Boracay Island (if you know the URL of their website, let us know and we'll add it)
Phone Number: + 63 036 2883803

Currency Exchange

Swimming Pool

Minimum Stay: 2 nights

Reception Hours: 7am- 9pm

Size: Small (less than 30 beds)

Rate Frendz Resort Boracay