The Original Cabo Inn Hotel with 20 rooms centrally located 2 blocks from the Cabo San Lucas marina was Selected by Frommer's Travel Guide as the #1 economy hotel in all of Los Cabos and is the Author's Pick in the Lonely Planet guide book. At the Cabo Inn Hotel you can walk to almost everything. Restaurants are just out of the front door, shopping is only two blocks away at the new 700,000 square foot Puerto Paraiso Plaza. There are hundreds of local shops nearby and Medano Beach is a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel. Easy access to SCUBA Diving, snorkel tours, eco-tours, swimming with dolphins, zip lines, 4 wheeling, horseback riding, booze cruises, sunset cruises and night clubs.
Cabo Inn Hotel Amenities
- Free water - Fill your own jugs
- Free fish freezing in our freezer, no guts or heads please!
- Free use of BBQ grill and full kitchen on main floor, cook your own fish or what ever!
- For afternoon flights out of Cabo San Lucas (check out 11:00 AM) we will store your bags free, return from beach, shower free of charge!!
- Social pool on roof top, seats 15 people.
- Library reading area under palapa roof.
- No expensive taxi rides as you are in the center of it all!
- All rooms are air conditioned.
- Free coffee in the morning.
The Cabo Inn Hotel has recently been renovated and is the #1 choice for anyone choosing to stay in a truly authentic traditional Mexican Inn.