your hostels in BergenHostelworld
Do you want to book your hostel online?
Check out Hostelworld.com
• How to get to DORM.no from:
• The airport by bus: Take the bus from the airport (every bus is OK) to the bus-station (not to the end). Just beside the bus-station you will find the train-station. Walk to the train-station and cross the road. In front of this train-station, you will then find a big board witch tells you how to find Dorm.no, only 300 meters to walk.
• The airport by taxi: Costs around NOK 350,- (about 22 Euro).
• The trainstation by foot: Leave by the main exit (in the middle of the building) and cross the road where there are traffic-lights. Right across the road you will find a big board witch tells you how to find DORM.no, only 300 meters away.
• The trainstation by taxi: costs around NOK 70,- (about 9 Euro).
• The harbour by taxi: costs around NOK 90,- (about 11 Euro). Of course this depends on where you are at the harbour.
• The harbour by foot: Walk to the 'bottom' of the harbour and keep to the left. Just as you reach a small hill, and you see the station for the funicular (Fløibanen), turn right and you will be in Kong Oscars street (or gate in Norwegian). Walk about 3-400 meters and you will find us on your left hand side.
Address: Kong Oscarsgt. 46, Bergen, Hordaland, Norway
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 4 hostels in Bergen