Residencia Universitaria Campus del Mar is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld Booking.com
We just compared for you all availability and prices!
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
• From the airport :
• By car:
• Take the motorway C-31 and then the B-10 (Ronda Litoral) to Vila Olimpica exit. Then take the street called Calle Del Gas to end of it; turn right in Paseo Maritimo, turn right again in Calle Andrea Doria. You'll arrive in Passeig Salvat Papasseit and on your right, at number 4 you'll find the Residence.
• By metro:
• Take metro line L-4 (yellow line) to BARCELONETA station. You will need to cross the big avenue (Dr Aigüader) and walk along the avenue towards the two towers (HOTEL ARTS & MAPFRE), before reaching them you will find a tall glass tower, when you reach it turn immediately right and you would be in Passeig Salvat Papasseit, we are the next building after passing that tower.
• By bus:
• You can take bus number 17,36,39,45,57,59,64.
• There are buses (blue colour- AEROBUS) from the airport to the City Centre (Plaza Cataluña) every 15 minutes, from there the quickest way to Campus del Mar would be to take a taxi, if not, the underground.
• By train:
• Alternatively you have a train shuttle service between the airport and the 'Estació de França' (train station near the residence). The trains depart every 30 minutes and so lasts the journey, you should get off at 'Sants station' and change to another train that leaves you in 'Estació de França'.
• The train station is within a short walking distance from the Residencia Campus del Mar (10 min. approx.)
Address: Calle Joan Salvat Papasseit, 4, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Credit Card Payments
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 94 cheap places to stay in Barcelona