HI Tehran Hostel is listed at the following booking sites:Hostelworld
It is the only way to book HI Tehran Hostel
So get the best deal, save money and travel longer.
Here is a video of HI Tehran Hostel. The video gives you a better understanding of what you can expect.
• There are three major bus terminals in Tehran, from which you can get in Tehran.
• From Terminal-e-Jonub (South Terminal):
• There is Terminal-e-Jonub metro station entrance in the terminal, You have to get yourself to the nearest subway station to Hi Tehran hostel which is Haft-e-tir station on red line. So, there is no need to change the metro line because Terminal-e-jonub metro station is on red line also. Thus, after entering the station you should take Toward Tajrish trains. Get off at Haft-e-tir station. Take a look at from metro to hostel section for finding the rest of your path to our hostel.
• From Beyhaghi Terminal (or Terminal-e-Arjantin):
• You should go to Ghaem-Magham Street which is just steps away from terminal entrance. Take one of the commute taxis to Haft-e-Tir station. It costs you about 2000 Toman per person. Ask the driver to help you in finding Mofateh Street. Mofateh Street is on the other side of square. So, be careful when crossing the street or use the pedestrian overpass. On Moffaeh Street go straight down and find Shimi alley or Mofateh metro entrance. Now you are in Haft-e-tir metro station. Here is the rest of your way.
• From metro to hostel
• From Terminal-e-Gharb (West Terminal):
• Go to Azadi metro station, Take yellow line trains toward Kolahduz, and leave the train at Imam Khomeini station. Change the line to the red line and go to toward Tajrish direction of station. Get off from toward Tajrish train at Haft-e-Tir metro station and leave the station from Mofateh St. exit. Take a look at from metro to hostel section for finding the rest of your path to our hostel.
• From Airport
• There are Mehrabad for local flights and IKIA airport for international flights in Tehran.
• From Mehr Abad airport:
• From IKIA airport:
• Unfortunately IKIA metro station is still under construction and the only option for passengers is using airport taxis. It will cost you about 30$ from the airport to our place.
• Show taxi driver our address in Farsi:
• ØªÙ‡Ø±Ø§Ù†ØŒ Ø¨Ù‡Ø§Ø± Ø´Ù…Ø§Ù„ÛŒØŒ Ø¨Ø¹Ø¯ Ø§Ø² Ø¨ÛŒÙ…Ø§Ø±Ø³ØªØ§Ù† Ø³Ø¬Ø§Ø¯ØŒ Ø³Ù…Øª Ø±Ø§Ø³Øª Ø®ÛŒØ§Ø¨Ø§Ù†ØŒ Ú©ÙˆÚ†Ù‡ Ø·Ø¨Ø§Ø·Ø¨Ø§ÛŒÛŒØŒ Ù†Ø¨Ø´ Ø¨Ù† Ø¨Ø³Øª ÙÛŒØ±ÙˆØ² Ø¢Ø¨Ø§Ø¯ÛŒ (Ø³Ù…Øª Ú†Ù¾)ØŒ Ù…Ù†Ø²Ù„ ÙˆÛŒÙ„Ø§ÛŒÛŒØŒ Ù¾Ù„Ø§Ú© 2
• From Metro to Hostel
• We are just 650 meters away from Haft-e-tir Metro station.
• From Haft-e-Tir metro station to hostel:
• Leave at Mofateh Street exit. Go straight down until you see Shimi Alley (Ú©ÙˆÚ†Ù‡ Ø´ÛŒÙ…ÛŒ), turn left into Shimi alley and follow it until you get to Bahar-Shomali Street. Cross the street. Tabatabei alley on the other side of street is right in front of you. We are #2 on your left-hand side in Tabatabei alley.
• Pick-up service â€“ on request: Having trouble finding your way to our hostel in Tehran? Use our Pick-up service from IKIA airport (35$ per car- 4 Persons)
Address: #2, Corner of Firooz Abadi Dead End., Tabatabaei Alley, Bahar Shomali Street, Tehran, Iran
Wi-Fi in Lobby/Commons
Lockers in Lobby
24 Hour Security
Curfew: No Curfew
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Get access to exclusive hostel content
Have you stayed at this accommodation? Help your Hostelz Community by leaving a detailed review.
Create your free account to keep track of your hostel portfolio.
Did not find the hostel you are looking for?See all 8 hostels in Tehran