* If you book the en-suite rooms, you'll be transferred to ''Mix Hostel'''s sister hostel ''Lazybones Hostel'', rooms are all with A/C, private shower and cable-tv. You'll enjoy all the same services offered as in Mix Hostel but better facilities. Please refer to the photo No.10 for the photos of ''Lazybones Hostel''.
Tibet Budget Tour
* Lhasa 4 days:
* Lhasa-EBC-Nepal 7 days (Landcruiser and E.B.C entrance fee included!!!)
* Lhasa-EBC-Lhasa 8 days (Landcruiser and E.B.C entrance fee included!!!)
* Lhasa-Nepal 7 days (Landcruiser!!!)
* Lhasa-Shigatse 6 days (Van)
1. The price is per person for group of 4.
2. Tailor made itinerary is possible.
3. More ppl to join, price goes cheaper, find more ppl from 'Lazy Bones' & 'Mix Hostel' to share cost to Tibet!
Hi everybody, this is Mix, say hello from the Panda city Chengdu, welcome to visit my city and my hostel-a backpacker's oasis has been running for 6 years.
Just like you guys, travel is my favorite thing to do in my life, I've traveled a lot in and out China, the experience I gained from my travels turned out very helpful later in running the hostel because I can ''physically'' understand what we travelers really need when we are on the road.
* Cheap price (beds cost start from 15 RMB, cheapest in downtown!!!)
* Located at peaceful riverside next to city's biggest Buddhist temple - 'Wenshu Temple'
* Friendly staff is the core value of Mix Hostel
* Traveler's lounge and garden, best place to meet people!
* Free internet + Wifi
* Traveler's bar & restaurant
* Convenient location with many bus routes, banks, super-market near by
* Electronic lock on door, individual lockers for every bed in dorm rooms
* Bed curtain on bunk bed for privacy
* 24-hr hot shower and drinking water
* No lock-out and no curfew (hostel staff is on duty 24 hours a day)
* Information desk with knowledgeable travel advisors
* Backpacker oriented! (everything is designed for backpacker)
Hostel organizes many fun activities for our guests to participate, the regular ones are:
* Sichuan Cooking Course (want to know how to cook Mapo Tofu?)
* Free ''Countryside Walking Trip'' (on every Tuesday)
* Free ''City Biking Trip'' (on every Sunday)
* Free 'Dumpling Party' (on every Friday)
* And many random parties...
The services hostel has to offer:
* Free internet + wifi
* Free pick-up from ''North railway station'' (8:50am-4:00pm)
* Free pick-up from Airport (See criteria blow)
* Free table soccer
* Free DVDs
* Free board games
* Free luggage storage
* Book swap
* Common area with lively music
* Bike rental
* Self-help laundry
P.s: The criteria for free ''Airport Pick-up'' is minimum 4 ppl and maximum 5 ppl for one car, if the number of people exceeds 5, you need to pay 50 RMB to hire an extra car.
The tours hostel has to offer:
* Panda Volunteer Trip. (MIX SPECIAL!!!)
* Panda trip (hold pandas!)
* Sichuan Opera (Must-see!!!)
* Discount 'Yangtze River Cruise' ticket and budget tour.
* Jiuzhaigou National Park budget tour
* Songpan Horse Trekking
* Leshan Buddha trip
* Book train & Air ticket.
P.s: (We can arrange the Panda Volunteer Trip for 1 day, 2 days or 6 days for an extensive experience with pandas!)
So, I'd like to invite all my fellow travelers to visit Chengdu and to enjoy a unforgettable stay in Chengdu Mix Hostel.
With my best regards,